Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DS3 - Sadly for Sale :-(

Hi Guys

Firstly sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section. I cannot see a For Sale Section on here - Perhaps I am the first to have to part with my beloved Cit Cit??

Just in case any of you are looking at the pics of these cars and thinking you want one, well mine is now up for sale, as I am going to get a company car due to the mileage I am clocking up.

I've put it up for sale on Pistonheads and the link to the advert is below

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2096721.htm

Message me if you are interested in finding out more

Cheers

Sparky

That's such a shame - but I can see your thinking, given the mileage you do. 18.5k miles in 6 months is twice what I do, and probably the highest of any DS3 owner on here to date.

Can you get a DS3 on the firm? The amazing Ling had some good deals on DS3s a while back - http://www.lingscars.com/

Do please keep visiting the forum. Who knows? maybe you'll be a DS3 owner again sometime soon...

(And let us know what you get for it - I'm sure there'll be a great deal of interest on here in whether the 2nd-hand values are holding up OK!)

Comment

A ray of hope I have got mine as a lease because of my high mileage nearly 6K in two months I have to pay for all personal mileage but its a worry free way of having the car

Comment

I've been offered a new 3 series auto diesel coupe so not all bad! Have put it up for sale to see if there is interest etc, hopefully there is, its £4k less than I paid for it, so will see what happens. If not we will keep and use as an occasional car so the mileage evens it out over time. The dealer I bought it from are considering buying it back as they have sold virtually all their allocation until January it seems. Glad to see there are others who are clocking up the miles. I have a friend who got his after mine and is nearly ready to have his second service! I think he is in the lead on the mileage front! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
          I've been offered a new 3 series auto diesel coupe...
          Slumming it, eh?!!

Hopefully the 2nd-hand values will stay firm while they're still a comparative rarity and there's a waiting list to buy new.

Comment

In your advert you say it's metallic yellow. It isn't. I'm sorry to hear you have to part with your car. A BMW will be good though and probably more comfy for the big miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
              In your advert you say it's metallic yellow. It isn't. I'm sorry to hear you have to part with your car. A BMW will be good though and probably more comfy for the big miles.
              Thank you Gareth, I will amend ad, although the invoice from the supplying dealer lists the colour Met Yellow (so I assumed that meant metallic!) :-)

Comment

Working...
              X