Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drums??!

My White has discs all round.

Admittedly it's the petrol but I'd be surprised and disappointed if the diesel was different and had drums at the back.
    1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Does Anyone 'In The Know' ( Hint Hint ) Know If My DStyle Will Come With Drums Or Disc Brakes ?...

Comment

Just checked the DS3 brochure and it would appear that the 90hp HDi models do indeed have drums at the back.
        1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
          Does Anyone 'In The Know' ( Hint Hint ) Know If My DStyle Will Come With Drums Or Disc Brakes ?...
          If it's the 110hp Zack then the brochure says discs. Drums for the 90hp.
          1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

My White 1.6HDi 90 came with discs at the front and drums @ the back, but they seem to stop the beast OK

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
              If it's the 110hp Zack then the brochure says discs. Drums for the 90hp.
              FFS... Not Happy...

Comment

That's a shame but I am sure the costs had to be shaved somewhere for the special editions. So long as all the safety features; ESP, ABS, EBD all work then I'll be happy. Discs look nicer behind alloys though. Anybody know whether the petrol special editions have drums on the back as they are the same price?

Comment

Originally posted by The Booge View Post
                  .......Anybody know whether the petrol special editions have drums on the back as they are the same price?
                  See above.
                  1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Just got mine today. Having seen one other I was a bit disappointed that the bumper colour doesn't quite match the metal work colour. Any White car owners found the same?

Comment

Originally posted by The Booge View Post
                      Just got mine today. Having seen one other I was a bit disappointed that the bumper colour doesn't quite match the metal work colour. Any White car owners found the same?
                      yeah i see what you mean now, i noticed it on the plastic strip on the sides of the roof mostly. but im is so much more good looking than my old car
                      Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Just finished washing mine so I took a look....I had noticed that the roof slot/trims were slightly different but on close inspection I can see a difference in the paint colour between the plastic & steel parts, but to be honest I have to look very closely on a clean car to see it

Comment

yep same, thats why im not so bothered. but think it is a shame about the drums on the back though, i was looking forward to painting mine but wasnt as motivated after i saw the hum-drum brakes behind the alloys. oh well :/

Comment

Paint them hard black gloss so that they blend in the with alloys

Comment

Where did you get your DS3 from Parafox?
                              Was it from the dealers near Ebbsfleet?

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                                Paint them hard black gloss so that they blend in the with alloys
                                Hmmm... i like the thinking. ill look into it after i get a reply from this company about the roof stripes

Comment

Working...
                                X