DS3 1.6 HDi White edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
    Iv'e asked Craig from Streetrace to make me an interior Dash sticker as the DS3R...Think he is goin to include it in the full kit
    oh right, nice one
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Just waiting for my DS3 1.6 HDI white special edt. are the seats diferent from the black to the white. I was told they are more sculpted in the white model ?
      DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by rowl-69 View Post
        Just waiting for my DS3 1.6 HDI white special edt. are the seats diferent from the black to the white. I was told they are more sculpted in the white model ?
        Yes they are different the White has sculpted seats which are very comfortable.

Comment

Yep, the White comes with the sports seats found in the DSports and i agree that they are very bottom friendly!!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Great.. thanks guys. Can't wait for it now. Lucky me as its my company car too. Just means i cant mod it tho.
            DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by parafox View Post
              Here we go, needs washing again already lol not too hard to do i think the placements alright

[ATTACH]534[/ATTACH][ATTACH]535[/ATTACH][ATTACH]536[/ATTACH][ATTACH]537[/ATTACH]
              Parafox, graphics look great but your tyres look old and worn (if you don't mind me saying) lol. Visit http://www.trafalgar.cc/prods/pc11.html and buy the 5 litre super rubber dressing (its not anything kinky) it is the best stuff on the market and good value. I pour some into a jar and use a small paint brush to put it on twice a week and a can will last over a year. All their stuff is great and good value.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by DOYLO; 22-11-2010, 20:21.

Comment

thanks for the link Doylo i know a shame, theres always silt and gravel thats washed down my road from the industrial estates around

Comment

Looking very good :cool:

Tidy job

Comment

thanks Ray

Comment

• just wanted to say im soooo happy to have my baby back on the road yesterday...only worries is that the steering really doesnt feel all what it used to be :S shame
                      for the first time im getting torque steer if i put my foot down some times...however the ESP seems to be held back abit mor than before.

FYI the hit spiked throught the ESP ECU and fried it abit apparently aswell as the steering rack damage and bent tracking rods. but its all good now

Comment

• Hi Parafox,

How r u getting on with your white? I've just taken the plunge on 1.

Comment

• Well chuffed with my "White" 1.6 Hdi

Comment

• i think its great, just love to play in it

Comment

• In Italy we say: "SERIA!" congratulations

Comment

• What's with the stickers? If you wanted a DS3 Racing why didn't you just buy one instead of a standard DS3 and a sticker pack. It's look-a-likes like these that stopped me choosing the Racing Spirit option when I ordered my DS3 Racing.
                                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X