but my bloody arm aches like hell

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidy!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidy!
      Bang Tidy!!! :cool:

Comment

That looks good, Im cleaning mine in the morning, Parked under a tree at work, Birds got there pay back

Comment

Same as mine - but I had the white alloys (big mistake as permanently dirty). After seeing this pic am definitely going to retrro fit the chrome pack for that extra bling.

Comment

Originally posted by floydy View Post

Still think they look great even though the novelty has worn off :cool:
            but my bloody arm aches like hell
            Nice, I'm interested in the details though, what you using to bring out the shine in your motor?

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
              Nice, I'm interested in the details though, what you using to bring out the shine in your motor?
              Sparkle, don't, don't reply 'my finest pair of silk French knickers' or something like that or we'll be off down the stilletoes route again!

Edit:

Oops, got my wires crossed here!
              Last edited by Mr-T; 12-10-2010, 08:26.
              1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Well done there mate! Like your choice of configuration aswell ;-)
                Wot did you use to get it that clean ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                  big mistake as permanently dirty
                  I'm sure all the guys on here would want you to stay permanently dirty, Sparkle.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                    I'm sure all the guys on here would want you to stay permanently dirty, Sparkle.
                    Another thread dedicated to you Sparkle lol

Comment

Originally posted by karl THP View Post
                      Well done there mate! Like your choice of configuration aswell ;-)
                      Wot did you use to get it that clean ?!?
                      Cheers good people................. all I used was some old comma car polish I used to have for my Honda Civic ! I did a bit of research as to the best polish about four years ago and this one came out the best I got it from an ebay shop for a few quid and it is pretty easy to get off even on the first polish.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                        Same as mine - but I had the white alloys (big mistake as permanently dirty). After seeing this pic am definitely going to retrro fit the chrome pack for that extra bling.
                        You have good taste Sparkle with the colour choice (shoes too)

Comment

Nice shine! I love cleaning my car, gave it the full works detail yesterday its all lovelly now, you've inspired me to take some pictures, although itl prob rain tonight and be filthy tomorrow morning.
                          What are the black wheels like for dirt? mine are silver and the brakes seem to produce huge amounts of dust and it just sticks (even with wheel sealant)
                          '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                          '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                          'We do what we must, because we can.'
                          Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
                            Nice shine! I love cleaning my car, gave it the full works detail yesterday its all lovelly now, you've inspired me to take some pictures, although itl prob rain tonight and be filthy tomorrow morning.
                            What are the black wheels like for dirt? mine are silver and the brakes seem to produce huge amounts of dust and it just sticks (even with wheel sealant)
                            The black Wheels look great but get dirty very quickly for all interested parties this is the polish
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/400ML-COMMA-CA...item2ea5a7438c
                            £7.50 with postage I think I got mine for a fiver and three microfibre cloths thrown in

Comment

Super shine there mate!! I'll just get my dinner so i can eat it off the bonnet!!!
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X