The Dark Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight

Pics of my DS this afternoon after a session at the car wash.... Matte Grill Pics to follow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking good mate- just needs the twin pipes on the back
    http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
    Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

A couple more...

Proper chuffed with my matte black Plastidip grill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Was it tricky dipping the front griile?

Comment

Does not matter if you do or do not plastidip or any of the other mods that some other members have done to their DS3's
          she is still beautiful to look at. Keep it coming lads and lassies...............Pics Pics Pics!
          sigpic

Comment

now would you say wrap or plastic dip? Call me a moron as their site was rubbish but whats involved in plastic dipping, did you do it yourself, does the grill need to be removed? Really like the look of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
              Call me a moron as their site was rubbish but whats involved in plastic dipping, did you do it yourself, does the grill need to be removed? Really like the look of it.
              You said it Ben, not me. http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...astiDip-Pimpin
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I agree about the plastidip site- rather rubbish and doesn't really sell the stuff for what it's capable of (what Turbobear has done).

May get one of my guys to give them a ring lol
                http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

If you check out dipyourcar.com or look at their YouTube site it will show you exactly what to do. Loads of vids and really informative.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmm beautiful!!

Comment

They look so good in black. Ur work on the grill is great, thinking about doing the same on mine.

Comment

very cool car .....only my opinion & dont wanna piss anyone off but me thinks the chrome was better ......matt black looks good on Hummer H2s if you are a gangster or justin bieber and have nothing better to drive

Comment

Originally posted by Saabob View Post
                          very cool car .....only my opinion & dont wanna piss anyone off but me thinks the chrome was better ......matt black looks good on Hummer H2s if you are a gangster or justin bieber and have nothing better to drive
                          I agree - but I do enjoy the variety of different tastes on here!
                          I would love a Hummer though!

JB

Comment

I plasti dipped my grille on my red dstyle plus. It's a diddle minimal masking and about four coats and it's done. Just peel off the excess and remove any overspray with sticky stuff remover. Jobs a good'un. Car looks good aswell matey

Attached Files
                            Last edited by mjholde; 03-05-2013, 19:31.
                            "My wheels nuts require more torque than your Corsa makes"

Comment

Working...
                            X