My new office!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new office!!

Just after its first bath since I got it.

Last edited by TimH; 25-09-2012, 10:34.

real nice! get mine on friday, did you get the paint protection kit on that?

Comment

Looking good, great colour choice
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks.

Not sure about the paint protection as I didn't buy it new.

I went into the dealership with the intention of buying a new one with this colour combo but when I got offered this one with 9K on the clock for over £5K less than a new one I couldn't resist.

Comment

Looks nice Tim, good deal. Any chance are you from Plymouth? Registration plate WF is my area I think.
          DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Originally posted by PlymTom View Post
            Looks nice Tim, good deal. Any chance are you from Plymouth? Registration plate WF is my area I think.
            Thanks Tom. No mate, I'm from Glastonbury in Zomerzet.

I've bought my last 3 or 4 cars locally, all with 'WF' plates and also see a lot of WF's round. Not sure how big an area it covers?

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
              Thanks Tom. No mate, I'm from Glastonbury in Zomerzet.

I've bought my last 3 or 4 cars locally, all with 'WF' plates and also see a lot of WF's round. Not sure how big an area it covers?
              Wikipedia says:
              W = West of England
              A B C D E F G H J = Exeter

Exeter appears to be in the middle of you both.
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks good Tim, a nice wax will add to the depth of the colour - as Beefmasta says, great colour choice (he and I also have Sport Red)...

DCC, if it's not too late, my advice is don't have the paint protection - it often isn't applied correctly by dealers, it's rushed and is very very high margin. It often comes off fast (of course your dealer will genuinely believe differently!)... As Beefmasta will tell you, I like to make a car look lovely and it takes me about nine hours to get a DS3 looking great! But once done, it's easy to keep it like that.

Regards,
                Clive.
                CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Try being a driving instructor in rural Somerset and say its easy to keep your car clean!

As quick as you can clean it, it's filthy again.

I'm planning a polishing sesh at the weekend though.

Comment

Hey Tim, that's what I call heaven! I'd hate it if I didn't have an excuse to clean it! 'easy to keep you car clean' I'm referring to the fact I remove all swirl marks then wash it in future using a 2 bucket method, etc, to quickly return it to better than showroom, but hey it's my little OCD and enjoyment....I won't bore you anymore!

Regards,
                    Clive.

Comment

The novelty soon wears off, trust me. I clean it on average about 3 times a week.

If you enjoy it that much though, I'll pm you my address and you can fill your boots lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
                        The novelty soon wears off, trust me.
                        If you ever meet Clive in person you'll understand this could never happen to him, lol.
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Tim, 'Alas' BeefMasta is correct! I chase perfection....lol 'daily' would be fine by me, but I have done it twice in a day when I've driven it....but not practical in my normal business (as I get asked to do detailing work which I do as a fun sideline, feed the addiction!)....

Regards,
                          Clive.

Comment

Fair play to you Clive for the dedication!

I'd love to have the time to do it daily but with two young kids and working crazy hours its not going to happen.

Comment

Hi Clive were getting a new DS sport 155 thp sport red black onyx pearl roof sometime in October thinking of having paint protection/ upholstery! What alternatives are there!
                              RED & BLACK WHITE SPOTTY ROOF THP 155

Comment

Working...
                              X