Pic request black on black on black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic request black on black on black

As im sure some of you know I've orders a 115 dsport plus in perla negra with back roof and black leather interior. , was just wondering if anyone has one so I can see sone photos, in and out.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nufc_ds3; 20-01-2013, 10:22.
    Perla Nera Black w/Black Roof 1.6 e-HDi 115 Airdream DSport Plus

sorr I can't help you mate, but I think that is so cool :o
    MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

Click on my Photo Hoover thread link below, think there's one in there
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I bought a black DS3 diesel sport plus last summer, hopefully you'll be able to see the photos attached ?

Attached Files
        Last edited by lfcrule1972; 28-01-2013, 12:18.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          I bought a black DS3 diesel sport plus last summer, hopefully you'll be able to see the photos attached ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]5298[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5299[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5300[/ATTACH]
          Nice one, thanks

Comment

No worries if you have any questions or picture requests let me know. I should point out that she is far from black at the moment following all the snow and salt on the roads I will be cleaning her asap so might take some more pics then.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              No worries if you have any questions or picture requests let me know. I should point out that she is far from black at the moment following all the snow and salt on the roads I will be cleaning her asap so might take some more pics then.
              take as many pics are you can :-) its the closest im gonna get until mine arrives :-)

Comment

Ok weather allowing I'll clean her at the weekend and take some inside and out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nufc_ds3 View Post
                  take as many pics are you can :-) its the closest im gonna get until mine arrives :-)
                  Where are you from the name suggests up north I'm from Hebburn and have a black on black dsport+ mines the 155thp if your close by your welcome to meet up and have a look round it

The only pic I have of it on my phone
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BOBO-DS3 View Post
                    Where are you from the name suggests up north I'm from Hebburn and have a black on black dsport+ mines the 155thp if your close by your welcome to meet up and have a look round it [ATTACH]5331[/ATTACH]

The only pic I have of it on my phone
                    I have roots in Newcastle but currently reside down south im afraid, but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X