Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

number plate

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    I'm liking that a lot, has the rear number pate had something done to it aswell?
    Yes, I purchased a number plate holder off ebay and had the logo designed to fit on the holder

Comment

The above message was for Perry

Comment

Looks much better de-badged :cool:
        (they all do!)

Comment

I agree thanks for the advice.
          Before I removed the citroen badge I couldn't find anywhere suitable on the boot to put my DS3 logo. Once it was gone the logo looked right on the bottom right hand corner.

Comment

Looking good overall, im liking the extended stripes. still trying to get a reply from this bloody company though, though it was a good idea going straight to them instead of through the dealership but no reply at all :/
            Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Images of 'DS3 white' side/rear and number plate logos.
              Attached Files

Comment

Any chance you could put the link up for the number plate holder, Im rally interested in that, and deffo the transfers too, they look amazing

Comment

Hi Perry, pleased you like the transfers they do look really good.
                  I purchased the ABS number plate surrounds from http://www.rockshore.uk.com/ £15.90 for 2 plus £2.60pp. My friend who made the transfers will do five, two for the sides, two for the number plate surrounds and one for the boot for £30 plus pp (recorded delivery), if you just want one for the boot or two for the sides it will be £7.50 each.
                  He can also remove 'white' from the transfer and add 'style' 'sport' black' 'racing' to suit all the DS3 models and do them in white lettering for the darker coloured cars. He is going to send me images of all the different transfers tomorrow which I will upload onto the forum as soon as I get them

Comment

Working...
                  X