Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_EGG's NEW DS3 THP!

Hi guys,

I haven't been on this forum for while and thought I'd update you guys with my new car! I traded in my old 2011 DStyle 1.6 at the end of last year and bought a 2012 Sport Yellow/Black DSport THP155. It's been a while since driven a manual but I'm completely used to it now and it is a gem, especially on the race track Overtaking Golf GTI's and Toyota 86's is just such a great feeling. Unfortunately I've only got track event pictures as my HDD that stores all my music and pics decided to die a few days ago. oh and I had to weigh up whether yellow seats were better than the 3D tails, and decided it was easier to put on the 3D tails aftermarket, and I saved money getting the 2012 model.

Here it is;

About to overtake GTI

Overtaking Fabia vRS

Here are some vids as well;

Part 2/2 of onboard

Spectator video 2/2

And yes the s-cargo van was there just for some lols. I had to take some cool-down laps as well to let the tyres, brakes and myself cool down as it was a 35C day.
    Last edited by THE_EGG; 06-02-2013, 04:41.
    '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
    THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Looks good
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yep- nice one EGG
      Looks great fun- fancy track days myself soon- wherEs that (Or have i missed something LOL) (Yep- missed something- Ha)
      CBLUE
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yep- nice one EGG
        Looks great fun- fancy track days myself soon- wheres that, nr Brisbane?
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          Yep- nice one EGG
          Looks great fun- fancy track days myself soon- wheres that, nr Brisbane?
          CBLUE
          Yeh it's a bit north of Brisbane about a 30-40min drive at Lakeside International Raceway. My favourite track out of the 2 tracks I've tried, but I don't push too hard as it is fairly unforgiving if a mistake is made + these aren't proper track days so no helmets etc.
          '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_EGG View Post
            Yeh it's a bit north of Brisbane about a 30-40min drive at Lakeside International Raceway. My favourite track out of the 2 tracks I've tried, but I don't push too hard as it is fairly unforgiving if a mistake is made + these aren't proper track days so no helmets etc.
            Sounds like a laugh
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Coming out your way in the not too distant future - care to give me a spin?

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                Coming out your way in the not too distant future - care to give me a spin?

JB
                Haha sure, if the track day happens to be on when you're over. They usually run these about once a month through my local club.

Comment

I had to weigh up whether yellow seats were better than the 3D tails, and decided it was easier to put on the 3D tails aftermarket.
                  I like your thinking! You can never have too much yellow!!

I had to take some cool-down laps as well to let the tyres, brakes and myself cool down as it was a 35C day.
                  Wot? Only 35C? I thought you guys were having a heatwave!

Comment

What camera were you using on the car Go Pro Hero?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      I like your thinking! You can never have too much yellow!!

Wot? Only 35C? I thought you guys were having a heatwave!
                      I should note it was 35C at 8am in the morning :P And it was crazy humid too, 75-80% from memory. Also by heatwave it isn't too bad it's more the return of the floods again although not quite as bad where I live when compared to the 2010-2011 floods.

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
                      What camera were you using on the car Go Pro Hero?
                      Correct, a Go Pro Hero 2 with the motorsport pack thingy.

Comment

Working...
                      X