OK here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK here we go

So its pelting it down outside pus its filthy so this will do for now, once it's all cleaned up I'll get some better pictures taken so you can properly see the roof as this does it no justice!

Attached Files

Awesome!

Combination works realy well.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

I'm dying to see more pictures of this car, as I've ordered exactly the same colour combination and its going to be nearly 6 weeks before I get the chance to see if I've made the right choice in the flesh! Ha!

Some of the pictures I've seen make it seem like its hot a purple hue? Has it yOrkie?

*the blue that is*

Comment

It has got a bit of purple to it, but in all honesty I think it goes with the grey really well, more blue may look a bit weird.

I'll get it cleaned up and more pictures taken, I think you'll be happy!

Comment

Yeh, it just looks different in every picture i've seen. ha!

So excited!!! I think my cars literally a twin to yours, same spec and its a diesel ha!! How do you find the diesel btw? Got enough torque? I was in too minds on what engine to get but do a lot of motorway driving so went with my head and thought about economy!

Comment

I was having the same problem before mine turned up but im really happy with it!

First diesel I've had, pulls loads better then expected tbh, I've got the 90bhp version.

Only slight thing I've noticed compared to my old 1.4 petrol is that its a little slower to pick up low down in higher gears. Easily managed by changing down though, it'something i will get used to!

Overall the engine is nice and smooth and feels satisfying when gets going in second!

Comment

Yeh mines the 90bhp too. I test drove one before ordering but I can't for the life of me remember what it was like! I was too smitten once I sat in it and just wanted to sign on the dotted line.... *lesson to be learnt for next time* :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                X