No announcement yet.

Osram nightbreakers Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and do you think these are just as good as hid xenon kit? in respect of price ect. and would you recommned and side lights to compliment these?

Comment

whilst on this subject.. do i need 1 x set of h7 and 1 x set of h1? for some reason bulbs confuse me.. there so basic but so confusing. Once i have upgraded them are their any more lights that would be reccomended to change on the thp. ive been reading through the forum and there is 501 canbus free side lights, is it just as easy as typing that on to ebay and picking whatever? or is there brighter ones ect. I would want to upgrade interior lights ect aswell. so to start with will i purchase h1 and h7? sorry for all questions. would rather have all these things sorted for when i get the car (so i can use my money on fuel as ive got a feeling im going to be driving everywhere with a constant "cheesy" ) Thanks

Comment

Sorry about the lack of reply I've had very limited Internet signal as currently in the Lake District ! The very first images are with the osram's fitted they are only the dipped beam as quite frankly I don't use my full beam enough to consider changing them I'd recommend them as they are a clearer light and also give a nice white glow rather than the dull yellow or shockingly glary blue some have ! I'd probably go HID if possible but the stuff is expensive and also if the beam pattern isn't right you will get a few angered looks from drivers haha ! H7 are your dipped beam and H1 are full beam you will need two bulbs of each type because you've got two lights I'd also suggest changing the plate lights as it definitely makes a nice difference

Comment

Perfect mate. Wonder why most new cars don't come with all these as standard. So you recommend h7 night breakers.. Cambus free sidelights and led number plate lights?

Comment

Yeah! There an upgrade worth having and of course don't void anything plus car looks even better with the subtle changes!

Comment

IMHO while nightbreakers are good there lifespan can be awful. Philips xtreme 100% are about the same price and output but give a better lifespan.
              The battle wagon - C4 Picasso 2.0Hdi EGS in Iron Grey remap by Angel Tuning 100k miles and going strong!

The scout car - DS3 DStyle auto in Red with white accents. :cool:

Comment

The Nightbreaker Plus bulbs have a longer life than the original Nightbreakers
                sigpic

Comment

I purchased the nightbreaker plus through Amazon prime. free postage aswell. Just need to get main beam and sidelights that will look good together. Any links will be appreciated. Lights always confuse me due to there being a million on the market. Can I use the same sidelight bulbs for number plate and interior aswell?

Comment

Sidelight bulbs can be used in the plate bulbs and interior due to there fitting being the same so long as there canbus free and w5w you shall be perfectly fine!

Comment

Perfect. The more leds the better I presume. Would like everything to match up when on. Rather than have a blueish tint on sidelights and crystal white headlights

Comment

I only have 12 LEDs for plate lights and to me they have a slight blue tinge but I think your better of with non LEDs for sidelights if you want white ones like mine

Comment

Perfect. Cheers mate

Comment

Hi I'm new prob not the best place to say hi to you guys

Any way I bought some led side lights and led plate bulbs and have fitted them but have you guys seen the led head light bulbs?? Are they legal and are they any good ??

Comment

A few have led sidelights but no idea if anyone has their main bulbs as LEDs best of asking tommy95, zack, or others with LED sidelights about if the main bulbs being LEDs are a good idea

Comment

Ok cheers mate it seems the night breakers are the ones to go for on here? It's probably the safer bet

Comment

Working...
                                X