DSport Red eHDI (Black)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSport Red eHDI (Black)

Black DSport Red delivered on Saturday 13.4 2013. White version due in the next week.

First job removed the DS3 logo and Citroen badge from the tailgate and added the red DS3 RED vinyl.

Second removed the number plates and fixed the new number plate surrounds with personalised registration.

Third had the car X guarded inside and out.

Fourth had the baguettes and the chrome above the number plate wrapped, got the idea from Clair (Clairt83) after seeing her black ds wrapped in blue (thanks for your help Clair)

Fifth had red alloy gators fitted, hectic day but worth it as I love the result. I am having the brake callipers sprayed red next week and fitting some mud flaps.

I am going to have the same work done on the white one.

DOYLO
    Attached Files

Looks good, very red, definitely making a statement with the car
    sigpic

Comment

Looks so much better with the sides and mirrors in the same colour as the roof and grill.

This was on my list of things to do when I was going with the red theme on WTF. But I'm over that now -_-
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I Love it! Definitely think Citroen should have had colour coded baguettes as it just totally changes the looks of the car. Like the wrap above the number plate wrapped in red. nearly had mine wrapped too but i wasn't sure what it would look like, tempted now tho :-) Looking forward to seeing the white version.

Comment

Looking good. Nice to see that your staying a multi DS3 family!
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thanks Clair, the chap who wrapped the car suggested having the number plate chrome done. He also wrapped one of the door handles but it looked too much

Comment

Hi Doylo- nice to see you on here again- got fed up with the A1? (Think it was your boys choice?)
              That certainly is red. Very nice
              Certianly eye catching
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Nice one Doylo

Comment

Originally posted by DOYLO View Post
                  Thanks Clair, the chap who wrapped the car suggested having the number plate chrome done. He also wrapped one of the door handles but it looked too much
                  Yeah I think wrapping too much chrome would look a bit OTT, but what you have had done is just enough, looks fab :-)

Comment

Like your car, a lot!! Certainly stands out from the crowd.

Comment

Great looking car nice one!!

Comment

Like it. Looking forward to seeing the white one
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments, would like to know if anybody doesn't like it or thinks it is over the top.

It certainly attracts attention and loads of people come over to chat all positive. Yesterday an elderly chap must have been 90 came over in Morrisons car park said he loved the car and wants to buy one identical he reckons driving around in it would give him and his wife a new lease of life!!

Should have the white one in the next 7 days and will upload some pics as soon as the jobs are done. Ordered both cars on the 31st Jan so don't know why there is two weeks difference in delivery times.

Maybe they build a batch of black ones and then a batch of white?

Comment

I like it and think the handles would look good too in red as there will be no chrome left then

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

When the one handle was wrapped it looked good but a bit OTT. Also there is more chrome on the wing mirror which would need wrapping as well and then it would be OTT lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X