• Show
Clear All

• took delivery today :)

here she is
    Dsport diesel 115bhp
    had alloy gators fit before letting learners loose on her

Attached Files
    DS3 DSport 120 Blue HDI - Belle-ile Blue with Black Roof

Nice one. Same top box as me. What in car camera are you using? Is it filming just outside or inside too?

Comment

i had a blackvue DR400, but had issues with it so got a swap out to the blackvue DR500W, and it is pointing outwards on front screen, and i will have my other two cams installed soon, one on back window, again poinint out, and one facing the learner from my side, which shows out the windows for a roundabout view

Comment

Nice colour DS3
        sigpic

Comment

Hi there, nice car my friend.

My step daughter is called the same as your driving school , but she's a year off being able to have driving lessons - if we were nearer Mark I'd be doing a deal with you to teach her all her lessons and get her a licence soon, I need an excuse to add another car to the collection on the drive!

Regards,
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Liking the colour combo

Enjoy the car.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

nice car &welcometo the club
              have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Welcome enjoy the car
                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Nice colour Cyclops
                  Make sure you keep those gators dry, or they'll rot your wheels
                  Sitting for a couple days every week is what did mine i think- even got a disclaimer on their site now
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

From AG but I'd still fit them as get new car every 12/18 months lol

The “AlloyGator” alloy wheel rim protectors are not recommended for machine polished or diamond cut alloy wheels. Although fitting the product will provide superior protection against kerb damage, due to existing imperfections in the lacquered wheel surface our product may increase the risk of moisture retention and accelerate wheel degradation. Providing there is no minute damage to the wheel surface, fitting the "AlloyGator" wheel rim protectors will not cause damage on its own, however AlloyGator Limited accepts no liability if the product when fitted causes such damage.

Comment

Are the Alloygators the plastic strips ? I saw a stand at the town May fair this weekend and he was offering wheel refurbs and the fitting of these things, was surprised at how much of the gator needs to fit down between the wheel and the tyre and could well imagine the plastic grippy spikes damaging pre-worn lacquer....
                      sigpic

Comment

the gators have been professionally fit, and my lease Co made and paid for the order, and i clarified with them first that if any damage is done because of the gators that i wont be held responsible, and Hitachi (lease Co) are in talks with alloygators to setup a contract, and get people across the country to be mobile fitters for the lease Co. (if it comes off) so i can only assume they are happy with the product.

Comment

Fair enough. But after 20months mine were as pitted as hell
                          Prefer the adhesive to the surface of the wheel kind now (Stops moisture) - but they do get dislodged aftre a couple of scrapes
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cool I use Hitachi (Robinsons) and they have a good deal on the DS3 at the moment and its supposed to be getting even better soon. I think that's because Red have now got the DS3 as an option on their franchise. It because they saw how good mine looked in their livery, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X