No announcement yet.

Pics of my hickory dsport+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think colour either makes or breaks a car.
    I must admit it is nice driving around and not seeing another
    one in this colour.
    Thanks for all the positive comments regarding the colour choice(even though I like it
    it is nice to know others like it too).

I will upload to photo Hoover when I figure out how to do it!!

Regards Tbart

Comment

I saw one in this colour the other day in haywards heath, i parked next to it looked well nice, wasnt in mine at the time though shame as they would have looked good next to each other!! did u go for white dash too ?? OMG id never park that close ! U must have checked them when u got out !! .....
      Whats photo hoover ?? !!!!
      DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbart View Post
        I do think colour either makes or breaks a car.
        I must admit it is nice driving around and not seeing another
        one in this colour.
        Thanks for all the positive comments regarding the colour choice(even though I like it
        it is nice to know others like it too).

I will upload to photo Hoover when I figure out how to do it!!

Regards Tbart
        Originally posted by ds'pinky'3 View Post
        I saw one in this colour the other day in haywards heath, i parked next to it looked well nice, wasnt in mine at the time though shame as they would have looked good next to each other!! did u go for white dash too ?? OMG id never park that close ! U must have checked them when u got out !! .....
        Whats photo hoover ?? !!!!
        Bigfeet's photo hoover link
        http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...3-Photo-Hoover!

Because he works at a Citroen dealer, it helps him show the available colours to potential customers. I think that's right anyway.
        '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
        THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

In reply to DS"pinky"3 no I did not go for a white dash I just had the standard for a dsport plus.
          If I need to park on the road I am always extremely careful but sometimes I just don't have a choice.
          I must admit I did'nt realise I was actually that close.

Regards Tbart

Comment

we nearly bought one the exact same in march but it had been sitting on the forecourt for a year and only done 25 miles but the salesman wouldnt drop the price even for a cash sale. its a fantastic colour and like most of the coments i havent seen another one like it since.... Enjoy i know i have since i picked mine up

Comment

Wish I had found one in stock somewhere,it would have saved me
              waiting nearly 12 weeks for mine.
              I really am enjoying it, the turbo is quite addictive.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Gorgeous!!
                I've only ever seen a DS5 in this Hickory Brown.

Comment

love the colour Tbart - it looks like its got a great depth to the colour

Comment

Thanks MarkC68, the colour is actually better when you see it in the flesh.
                    One minute it looks brown/bronze the next it looks olive green.
                    It does tend to show the dirt easily,( I have had it since 11th may and it has been washed 5times already).
                    But it does look awesome when it is clean.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Had mine since 10th of May and only washed it once ! I did do it thoroughly though, following all the advice on here !

Actually on two occasions (yesterday being one) the rain was so heavy that I couldn't anyhow - but I will be cleaning this Friday as the forecast is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X