My Yellow DSport+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Yellow DSport+

Heres my 2012 DSport+ excuse the weather as its the first chance I got to get some pics. So far the DS' is great, really comfy to drive, the Bluetooth works really well and the stereo sounds great!! Its a bit more thirsty than my Mini was but the dealer was running it on Morrisons fuel, its now on Shell

Yellows! Yellows!

Welcome!

Comment

lol its definitely yellow - they do look great with a black roof, compliments each other well!

Comment

Looking good MarkC68 enjoy your new toy.
        I never got chance to drive the diesel as I was only ever interested in the thp155.
        I don't do enough miles to justify having a diesel.
        There is a yellow/black DS3 that parks on my road quite regularly, and I always thought it looks nice.
        What mileage was on it when you bought it? Where did you buy it from?
        And did you get a good deal?

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Hi Tbart,
          Its got just over 4000 on it - 3900 when I picked it up last Saturday from Perrys in Rotherham so its barely run in! I'd love to have the 155thp but a diesel is better for work I think I got a good deal - I was happy as the Mini needed one of the alloys repairing as it had been kerbed (couple having argument & stopping dead in middle of road, I swerved to avoid them & kerbed it)

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
            Yellows! Yellows!

Welcome!
            Defo!

Comment

Looks well nice, brightens up a rainy day !!
              DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Car looks great

I love my THP
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by MarkC68 View Post
                    Heres my 2012 DSport+ excuse the weather as its the first chance I got to get some pics. So far the DS' is great, really comfy to drive, the Bluetooth works really well and the stereo sounds great!! Its a bit more thirsty than my Mini was but the dealer was running it on Morrisons fuel, its now on Shell
                    When you say you are running it on Shell now what do you mean??? Do you get more MPG on the Shell compared to Morrissons??? I am filling up at Morissons...... I just thought fuel was fuel no matter where you bought it from??

Comment

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
                      When you say you are running it on Shell now what do you mean??? Do you get more MPG on the Shell compared to Morrissons??? I am filling up at Morissons...... I just thought fuel was fuel no matter where you bought it from??
                      It's probably all marketing but I also use Shell V-Power exclusively in mine (or V-Power Nitro+ they've recently renamed it to). I have a Shell card too so with double points it barely costs more than regular fuel.
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

BP Ultimate all the way- burns cleaner, and cleans as it burns, as the marketing spiel goes

And with the THP engine carbonising fairly easy- needs all the cleaning it can get

Nice motor Mark
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
                          If I ran the Mini on Morrisons diesel, it would drop from ~54mpg to ~48mpg on identical journeys, Perrys, who I bought the car from ran the DS on Morrisons fuel too & got around 45mpg. We have a very popular Shell garage close by us & Im currently averaging 53mpg on the journey to/from work.

HTH

Comment

My new 115 DSport+ is averaging 54mpg at the moment and its not a week old yet. Currently using Tesco fuel.....
                            sigpic

Comment

When you guys quote MPG are you using the figure given on the car display? I didn't think that was very reliable and just a guide?? Or am I wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X