My new DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new DS3

Well i finally got my hands on her on Thursday and i think I'm in love!

Only just got around to getting a picture up as i've been cruising about in the lovely weather.

Just a couple of easy mods i'm planning on doing v.soon:

- Upgrade the bulbs/lights
    - De-badge the citroen letters from the back
    - Bee-sting ariel
    - Club stickers (when i get around to ordering them)

One thing that has annoyed me though are all the bugs it seems to catch. Never remember there being so many on my old car, or maybe I just didn't care as much. Is it ok to leave these on until I get chance to clean her properly? It's just that i was told to leave it a week after the supa guard was applied before I clean her.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Damo; 08-07-2013, 15:53.

Welcome Damo, great colour combo

Another fellow North West owner eh?

To avoid applying any products at the moment may I suggest soaking a mf cloth in warm water and leaving to rest on the bugs. Will easily just wipe off until you can use some Citrus pre clean or Rapid Dirt Shifter.

Andy
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

welcome dude nice n clean but the ocd will kick in and once a week is normal im still on twice but then our 1 is white lol
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Looking good
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
          welcome dude nice n clean but the ocd will kick in and once a week is normal im still on twice but then our 1 is white lol
          ONCE a week, pfft, I'm on once a day now
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks guys! That was the day after collection, so it's already dirtier than that ��

Think my OCD is kicking in already. Got some MF cloths today so ill give that a try rabidracoon, while I continue to get the rest of the cleaning equipment ��

N yup another north westy! Ill have to come to one of the meets at Krispy kreme's ��

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post

N yup another north westy! Ill have to come to one of the meets at Krispy kreme's í ½í¸ƒ
              There is one this coming Saturday if you fancy it; will be my first meet as well actually

Originally posted by Damo View Post
              Think my OCD is kicking in already. Got some MF cloths today so ill give that a try rabidracoon, while I continue to get the rest of the cleaning equipment
              CliveP and myself on here love nothing more than detailing not just our own cars but also other members cars too. If you need any advice on techniques or products to use then just give either of us a shout
              Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 08-07-2013, 17:54.
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Haha yeah I've seen a lot from you brh about cleaning, which is why I wanna keep on top of it. I'm sure once I get all my bits together ill have loads of questions.

As for the meet I was thinking about Saturday, n would be good if I wasn't the only newbie there. If I can get away from football early then i will pop down. Should be fun! N nice to meet some of the people from here that I've read a lot from!

Comment

Welcome....... another Black Beetle / Darth Vader joins us! (See this thread).
                  Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
                  CEO smartphonegurus.com
                  Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
                  Cars:
                  Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Hi and welcome, great colour choice by the way
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi welcome enjoy the car
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hi Damo
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi and welcome
                            Take nothing but photos leave nothing but footprints

Nikon d300s
                            Nikon 1

Comment

Working...
                            X