No announcement yet.

The new wheels. Better pics to come :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new wheels. Better pics to come :)

Sorry for the poor picture quality but I ended up going for the shark grey/black combo.

The big surprise for me though was that they threw in USB and bluetooth for free! Apparently people were complaining about the Dstyle+ being the midrange model and that no USB was unacceptable. So now all 63 model Dstyle+'s will come with the USB/Aux combo and bluetooth.. Happy days.

Looks very nice, need more pics though
    sigpic

Comment

Nice, hope you enjoy! DStyle is also inclusive of Connecting box as standard now.
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Luverly- not too close to the kerb, mind
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Lol don't get me started on the kerbs.. parking for the first time took a lifetime! Going from throwing an 04 Clio into a space to carefully manoeuvring this beast was like learning how to parallel park all over again.

Comment

After its first long-ish drive through town.

Comment

Excellent colour choice, Nintendo - same as my THP. Even after nearly 5 months, I still sneak a frequent peek out of the office window, just to remind myself how good it looks.

No offence intended, but I always feel it doesn't photograph terribly well - looks far better in real life. Don't see too many other shark-greys - it's nice to be a bit different.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I still enjoy mine.

Comment

I totally agree with you, I thought it might just be my crappy camera but it really does look miles better in real life. Lots of eyes on the car when I stop at the lights.

Comment

Looking good
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Very nice!!! Got my DStyle+ today too and loved the fact the connecting box came as standard on my 63 plate too!!! Happy days!!! Can't wait to go out in it tomorrow again!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Great colour combination - and yes I've noticed all sorts of people looking at mine in traffic queues - most of them in dull design cars !

Comment

Originally posted by Nintendo View Post
                        Lol don't get me started on the kerbs.. parking for the first time took a lifetime! Going from throwing an 04 Clio into a space to carefully manoeuvring this beast was like learning how to parallel park all over again.
                        I bought an aftermarket set of Team Dynamic wheels off a young lad days after I took ownership of this DS3
                        Asked him how he kept his so unmarked, even tho they were 6 month old

He said "I don't do parallel parking" and me thinking what a wuss

Now know what he meant LOL (Even mine with rim protectors on)
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                        X