When am cleanin' windas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When am cleanin' windas

Thought I'd ask you guys some who might have had the same experience. Like all of you I take pride in keeping my motor clean and shiny but I've had a few prob's, I picked up a bottle of Turtle Wax ICE window/glass cleaner from Halfords but it has left everything its used on looking like they've been wiped over by a tramps vest, smeared and greasy looking, it says on the bottle use sparingly or it will smear but I used 1 squirt on a cloth and it's horrible, what's the best thing to use to remove and restore a glare free shine? The ICE stuff has been binned
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gblue; 05-09-2013, 16:45.

Clean the windows with some APC
    ChrisRs Detailing, Bingley, West Yorks
    eMail: chrisrsdetailing@outlook.com

2014 Citroen DS4 DSport 160 Hdi, Whisper Purple

Comment

I use AutoGlym Fast Glass and kitchen roll not a cloth. Tend to find cloths smear more with anything else I have used.

Also use this on the dash

On via Tapa - moving house. Back online soon!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I use a new chamois on the inside of the car windows, soak it under hot water and away you go !
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          I use AutoGlym Fast Glass and kitchen roll not a cloth. Tend to find cloths smear more with anything else I have used.

Also use this on the dash

On via Tapa - moving house. Back online soon!
          Ditto on the Fast Glass - except I do use a specific micro-fibre cloth (ie I only use a particular one for the windows). Works well on interior too.

Comment

Working...
          X