Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My written off DS3! Convertible edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My written off DS3! Convertible edition.

Well here it is! The next generation Citroen DS3 convertible...
    Attached Files

Oh crap!

JB

Comment

looks better this way
      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
      Third time around.
      Work in Progress

Comment

Ouch, how'd that happen?
        Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
        CEO smartphonegurus.com
        Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
        Cars:
        Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Looks like trumpton have been let loose on it? Hope everyone was ok.
          C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Yeah as Den said, main thing is you're all ok..... I had a similar remodelling earlier this year
            sigpic

Comment

Some twonk literally hit me from behind at around the 40/50 mark in slow moving traffic. He's admitted liability so hopefully I'll have a car back soon once GAP and my insurance pay out! I'm thinking about getting a DS4 as they look like they've got more beef. (Technical term.) Currently I've got severe neck and back pain. Not sure about my foot/ankle either! Feels weird! My girlfriend has an inflamed hip and is moaning - alot. Main thing is that we're both here! More pictures to follow once my mac plays ball and allows me to upload! :|

Comment

Oh no!!

Glad you are both ok. How did he not stop?

If she is moaning, a lot. Then she is clearly in agony and you need to be on stand by with treats nice things to help her get better. All. The. Time. Until she is back to full health.

Beef is very much a Technical Term. I think a few have gone from a 3 to a 4. Would defo go for a test drive in one.
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Glad you're both ok. As heartbreaking it is to see your poor DS3 like that, the important thing is you're ok, cars can be replaced after all.
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hi sorry to hear about the car and glad your ok what happened to the roof .
                    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                      Oh no!!

Glad you are both ok. How did he not stop?

If she is moaning, a lot. Then she is clearly in agony and you need to be on stand by with treats nice things to help her get better. All. The. Time. Until she is back to full health.

Beef is very much a Technical Term. I think a few have gone from a 3 to a 4. Would defo go for a test drive in one.
                      Well basically he's an 70 year old bloke so me and my girlfriend think his reaction times are not what they used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                        Hi sorry to hear about the car and glad your ok what happened to the roof .
                        The fire department came to the scene and cut the roof off to take me out via a spinal board. Originally they thought my neck was broken and didn't want to paralyse me... Thank god it wasn't though!

Comment

Working...
                        X