No announcement yet.

CH63ZZA - Sport-Red/White DS3 DStyle+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon fibre white would look fantastic! I'm off to RumSkinz on Saturday for some wrapping work so will ask how much just a roof is. Word has it he may be offer a club discount.... I'll say how wonderful we all are.
    They are only over at Brandon near Thetford and GoApe so not too far for you?
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Nice one Wes
      sigpic

Comment

Distinctive colour and neat looking car. My recent pictures of my new Dsport Plus are in the member's pictures folder on the home page. Have a look!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
          Carbon fibre white would look fantastic! I'm off to RumSkinz on Saturday for some wrapping work so will ask how much just a roof is. Word has it he may be offer a club discount.... I'll say how wonderful we all are.
          They are only over at Brandon near Thetford and GoApe so not too far for you?
          Sounds great - let us know how it goes! And yep, not too far from me
          Cheryl. Sport-Red/White DS3 DStyle+
          twitter | instagram
          DS3 owner, F1 fan, Insta-addict

Comment

I feel so proud every time I see her! Still attracts a bunch of attention on the road and in car parks
            twitter | instagram

Comment

Hi nice combo ! Like the number plate too!
              DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

We went for a drive to London, in the rain, and made an Infiniti friend in the car park!

twitter | instagram

Comment

Raining in London? That's odd How many photos of CH63ZZA are on your phone now? It's ridiculous how many photo's of DS3's I have on mine.

Sent from my HTC
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                    How many photos of CH63ZZA are on your phone now? It's ridiculous how many photo's of DS3's I have on mine.
                    I've got quite a few, she takes a pretty picture! But need to get more night time snaps when she's all lit up - that's the aim!
                    twitter | instagram

Comment

Looks very nice and I know how you feel in hoping to be the only one around with that colour combination. I have a Sliver one with infinite blue roof and yet to see another one like it on the road. I think there is a club member in Belgium with one. Seen white with blue and grey with blue.
                      The most important thing is that you like your car and enjoy it, and the fact everyone else wants the latest trend you have set should be a big plus :-)

Comment

Hit the one thousand mile marker on Saturday, and purchased a knitted strawberry knob cosy from the Innocent smoothies Big Knit campaign.

twitter | instagram

Comment

Ughhhhh, forgot to put my strawberry hat on mine today!!
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X