Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from France

Hi guys,

Further to the visit from a member of this forum on DS3Spirit.com, dangerousfish, I decide to come on your website to view all the members who have also a DS3. I take the oportunity to introduce my car that I bought in February and I received on May 2010.
    It is a DS3 HDi 110, white color and the roof Carmen. For the interior, I fell in love of the white leather so I had take it !

I think to change it from the beggining of the next year for an... other DS3 of course, but in an other color.

But awaiting I bought the new one, here below a couple of pictures of my car :

Iif one day you go to France (and vice-versa), maybe we can make an little meeting between you and some members of the french forum from ds3spirit as we do it a lot of. See you later.

Cinq-Sept
    My car on : http://www.ds3spirit.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=621

Hey cinq-sept. Welcome to the site, think there was talk about a trip in march over to have a little road trip.

Love the White leather interior, looks amazing. I have the White edition so didn't get to change anything but would have been awesome to have those chairs.

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum.

I have the white edition and would love the white leather interior, maybe next time!!!!!!!!

Comment

hiya welcome along sweet ride. might see you in march at france meet

Comment

Best Colour Combo Dewd

Comment

Hi Cinq-Sept, welcome aboard and thanks for paying us a visit.

Originally posted by Cinq-Sept View Post
            I think to change it from the beggining of the next year for an... other DS3 of course, but in an other color.
            It's just got to be yellow & black - you know you want to!!

Comment

Welcome dude,

You will be seeing some of us in March at the Paris meet

Comment

Thanks a lot for your welcoming !!

Yes, this white leather is very beautiful, do not hesitate the next time if you love it too !

@gar074 : yes the yellow/black version is one of my favorite ! I had hesitate between these both colors and white/carmen. but the next one will be without a doubt red and white!

Hope to meet you to the meet in Paris, I think this will be amazing as we will be numerous from differents places and we will see all the combinaisons possible of the DS3 and meet new people !
                My car on : http://www.ds3spirit.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=621

Comment

No you want Yellow/white it's rare, maybe

Comment

Working...
                  X