No announcement yet.

love this car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly doesn't look black- Ink Blue is a great colour. "Champion" as some would say
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

At last,someone who wants a DS3,but also wants to stand out from the crowd colour wise.
      More people should be a little more daring with their colour choice and not go for the safe option.

Regards Tbart

Comment

I only got my original white one because it was all they had left and I was impatient (4 week delivery time, i thought not) but when they offered me the change and the Ink Blue had just been released I had to go for it.

Comment

That is a beautiful colour, I reckon if old Henry Ford was around now he would say "You can have any colour as long as it's Ink Blue"
          This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Originally posted by Whippety John View Post
            That is a beautiful colour, I reckon if old Henry Ford was around now he would say "You can have any colour as long as it's Ink Blue"
            Completely agree :-)
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Any colour but white (dsport) costs an extra £440 lol hence why I went for white with black roof (classic edition). Call me cheap lol.

Comment

Plastidip :-)

ED Reckon I can do my whole roof for £30
                Last edited by Chris_Blue; 23-11-2013, 19:38.
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X