No announcement yet.

Piccys of my lovely new Dsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone, I've always liked the looks of the DS3 from the first time I saw one but was put off when I went to look at one when they were first launched as the dealer in Nottingham was only selling built cars from stock and not to order so I couldn't spec the car I wanted. So I ended up with a Nissan Juke.

Hi Tbart, i'm over in Carlton. What colour's your Dsport so I can keep an eye out for you?
    DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Hellloooo and welcome to the gang ! love the red edition , the red grill really stands out , great looking car

pinky sent using tapa
      DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Hi welcome enjoy
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Yes your right Pinky the grill does make it stand out, although I like the red in the interior as well. my Juke had a red interior and red stitched grey leather seats which looked cool. I did consider a white DS with black wheels, roof, mirrors and getting the grill done in black as well.

Comment

Boooootiful car. Loving the colour
            my citroen salesman...."I really like the diesel, I think it drives more like a petrol than the petrol does!
            = fool :confused:

Comment

I think the interior with roof dash combo is what really makes the ds3 stand out ,i love it ! mines fuschia pink and gear nob too really makes an impact, everyone always conments when they see inside.

pinky sent using tapa
              DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Looks nice welcome
                sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Hi scubagazza I am over in Alexandra Park in Mapperley and I drive a
                  13 plate Hickory brown/White roof.
                  Had a bit of trouble with it last week but all seems fine now.
                  I have had it since May and not got bored with it yet!
                  ( which is quite good for me I usually lose interest after a month)

Regards Tbart

Comment

Hi Tbart, I pass that way on my way to and from work so i'll keep an eye out for you.

Regards Gary

Comment

Hi Pinky, you're right about the contrasting colours. It's what makes the DS3 stand out, I know other manufacturers have done the same by having a different roof colour but I doesn't seem to have the same impact as it does on the DS3. As for the gear knob mine is a plain black one even though the dash is red, but I think it needs to be changed to a red one which will finish the interior nicely.

Comment

That was one if the interior changes I made on my Red too! Although I swapped my gear knob/stick for full on Atari joystick!
                        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Nice touch, can you post a pic please? I'd like to see that

Comment

Working...
                          X