A dream come true.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dream come true.

Always been eyeing this car in the past, but always thought it would never happen. I've only ever owned old 15+ used cars due to being a student and jumping between different jobs.

Finally managed to save up and get this amazing car. It's incredible to drive and I felt like i was in a dream when I drove it away from the garage.

http://imgur.com/a/dvWpR

SE Polar White sure stands out, but is a bit hard to keep clean.

Boy, the French know how to make a car that feels great all around.

Firstly welcome to the club and your DS looks really good...nice pics
    sigpic
    Gone but not forgotten....replaced by SEAT Ibiza Toca in Black

Comment

Welcome to the club Arconic

Your DS3 looks stunning! A great choice of motor. Fantastic set of photo's, Well done for making your dream come true.
      This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Welcome to the club

Car looks great!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome - just let me say that all black DS3's are no easier to keep clean Just enjoy it and don't worry too much
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome mate, looks great, NUF said

Comment

Nice one Arconic- looks clean and very tidy to me
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome, looks nice in one colour. You don't see many like that :snowy0:
                DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Nicheee! How does she drive?

Comment

Welcomes !

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone, really appreciate it.

@f9aww: Really smooth, but I'm still getting used to the gear ratios. It doesn't want to stay in first and second. I can spend good while in fourth before getting even thinking about the fifth gear. I haven't driven a petrol version, so I can't compare. But like I said, it drives a thousand times better than anything I've driven before. It's difficult to find a slow cruising speed for traffic though. However, on an open road (or all the time, tbh) it feels like it wants to accelerate on it's own, even when I'm driving carefully.

@gmt234: I see what you did there, and I'm loving you for it.

@lfcrule1972: I don't know if that's good or bad. I kinda feel bad for everyone now.

Anyhoo, I'll try my best to take care of her. Everything about it is fun.

Comment

Cleaned my all black beast yesterday - she looks beautiful again but it won't last at this time of the year Thankfully the drive is awesome, mega miles per tank and great fun so I don't mind too much...
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, I can't wait to drive when the weather brightens up. Not the best time of year to drive around.

I'm sure your all black Ds3 looks glorious. I originally wanted an all black.

Comment

Working...
                          X