X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last pics of Black & white before she go's

http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/stevesulsh/library/
    1st attempt
    There are old pilots, There are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots

apologies will try again
    Last edited by Stevesulsh; 09-01-2014, 14:01. Reason: oops link not working

Comment

What car are you changing it for?
      DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

14 plate DS3 D'Sport E-HDi 115 should have in next week or so, Shark grey, white roof silver alloys

Comment

Nice, don't forget to post some pics
          DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Good for you Steve- Enjoy your new motor
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Surely a 14 plate will have to be collected on or after march 1st as this is when 14 plates come out.
              Or is this different in Ireland?.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

No different rules in Ireland 2 registrations now to help boost car sales 1st Jan (which would be a 14(1) plate and again in June 14(2) plate all plates start with year then county so mine will be 141D then just digits after that, unfortunately we
                aren't as lucky with road duty either this will cost €180 per year based on its emissions free in the UK for the same i think?
                anyway will put pics up as soon as i have it expecting a far different driving experience apparently a 3 second 0-60 difference between this and the 90

Comment

Yeah my 115 eHDi DSport+ is Zero road tax at the moment. Before I bought the first DS3, I had a test drive in both and knew straight away I wanted the 115 Look forward to seeing pics of your new DS3...
                  sigpic

Comment

The Southern Goverment are on drugs when it comes to Road Tax! Cant wait to see your new DS, sounds tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by GlennM View Post
                      The Southern Goverment are on drugs when it comes to Road Tax! Cant wait to see your new DS, sounds tasty!
                      we will have to have an All Ireland meet (all comers welcome of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesulsh View Post
                        Cost of ferries to Ireland with a vehicle is criminal!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesulsh View Post
                          We sure will... well there is only 3 Northern Irish people on the club members map... =/ so I doubt it will be a big meet haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, when the flights are cheaper there has to be something wrong
                            sigpic

Comment

was over on ferry last summer to Wales the amount of DS3's i saw was unreal 17 in first 3 days waved to all of them they must have thought i was nuts i'm showing on the map as the only member in the Republic thats dead sad will order
                              some more drop cards and leave some in my old one when she go's so may gain one more member anyhow must meet
                              up with you guys in the North its not so far away sure we can get together for a mini (as in small) meet

Comment

Working...
                              X