Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your issue with the mirror?

Sent from somehere out there...
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by madjeff View Post
      Thanks for the links WTF
      @ TypeDs3 im using a usb stick and its only seeing 199 tracks and there is twice that on it.
      Think I read something from Bigfeet about it some were but can not find the thread again.
      I can't find the info either, so perhaps he can help! Only put 150 tracks on a USB at a time so no problem for me.

Comment

Well im of to try and pair my S3 phone to the car ........wish me luck lol, as I now some have had issues.

Edit
        Well all went well and works fine.
        Last edited by madjeff; 06-02-2014, 12:46.
        I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by madjeff View Post
          @ TypeDs3 im using a usb stick and its only seeing 199 tracks and there is twice that on it.
          Think I read something from Bigfeet about it some were but can not find the thread again.
          If I remember correctly, it's to do with the folder structure. For example, if the folders are: "Artist > Album > Track" then it won't see the track. But if the folders are just: "Album > Track" then it will. Hopefully that makes sense.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            If I remember correctly, it's to do with the folder structure. For example, if the folders are: "Artist > Album > Track" then it won't see the track. But if the folders are just: "Album > Track" then it will. Hopefully that makes sense.
            Thanks Beefmasta, it makes sense and will restructure the file.
            I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

In regards to the Hi-Fi you will need to structure some folders rather then just having a load of single tracks on the USB. The system is set-up with this in mind so follow Beefy's advice about folders but you can sub structure as well i.e Root\Artist\album\(tracks) just don't add any extra layers to this.

Bear in mind that it's not that recommended to just use one huge GB stick as it will take forever to scan through for a particular track! Use a couple of different sticks up to about 4GB and switch them out as needed.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X