Clear All

• Saw this at my Car Dealers

I like this combination of colours.

Click image for larger version

Name:	greyorangeDS3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	366155

That is one of the By Benefit special editions.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yes, I knew that, just thought it might be useful to see it 'in the flesh' !

In my view, it would look very good with the special graphics completely removed if you were a male buyer and didn't want the Make-up company association.

Comment

That's what crossed my mind too, buy the motor, peel off the stickers and give the expensive make-up to the GF

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          That's what crossed my mind too, buy the motor, peel off the stickers and give the expensive make-up to the GF
          ...then turn up at DS3 Club meets embarrassed because everyone there knows you're a bloke in the make-up car?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
            ...then turn up at DS3 Club meets embarrassed because everyone there knows you're a bloke in the make-up car?
            Nah, would be too busy enjoying the extra spec and that orange roof!

Comment

Exactly - and there would be the added bonus of a more unique car that looks like a variant of the racing!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
                Exactly - and there would be the added bonus of a more unique car that looks like a variant of the racing!
                Plus happy GF who thinks you treated her to some expensive make up!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post

"Ooooh look, it's a Rac...oh."
                  May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                  October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                  Instagram @adamds3

Comment

My car was in for it's first service today and whilst at the dealers I noticed a "by Benefit DS3". It was grey with orange roof
                    and mirrors. Really like the look of this model. I asked the salesman if it was possible to have it without the Benefit badges
                    on and was told they come with them on but they would be able to remove them prior to delivery. Apparently there has
                    been a fair bit of interest in this model from blokes,on the condition that the badges are removed.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to put the THP in this model? Or is it possible to have a THP 155 in this colour?

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Not at present Tbart, there will be a black version coming out later this year but that will also be based on the DStyle version.

Comment

Thanks Bigfeet, not sure I could go down in power from my THP155.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbart View Post
                          Thanks Bigfeet, not sure I could go down in power from my THP155.

Regards Tbart.
                          Don't do it! THP is the best!
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

What's the extra spec Biggie ?
                            sigpic

Comment

The Benefit DStyle has the Sports seats from the DSport, City Signature as well has the hi-fi upgrade. Not bad for a fiver more than a DStyle + Diesel.

Comment

Working...
                              X