Both great photos Phil!
    Join us on Social Media

Comment

Great work Phil !
      sigpic

Comment

Great looking photos mate .

Comment

Sorry to be a nerd but bokeh isn't another word for depth of field. It's the look of the out of focus areas; the smoothness of it. You could take the same shot with the same settings on different lenses and get vastly different bokeh.
          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
            Sorry to be a nerd but bokeh isn't another word for depth of field. It's the look of the out of focus areas; the smoothness of it. You could take the same shot with the same settings on different lenses and get vastly different bokeh.
            LOL but correct me if I'm wrong but that is not what I said is it? I never implied they were the same thing. But I do get what you are saying.
            Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

My dad's harder than your dad.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                My dad's harder than your dad.
                Waheey!!
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

It's the way you wrote it then. Just because you have a lower aperture doesn't always mean you'll get better bokeh. I mean...god help you if you have a Samsung!
                  May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                  October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                  Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                  X