Black DSport 1.6 HDi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black DSport 1.6 HDi

Well after waiting what seemed ages (3days lol) I picked up the DS.

Have to say its the best car ive driver,, Love the car and so glad i bought it
    Really like the Black/Black colour scheme and the White alloys I dont like the mess they get in tho, they where filthy by time i got home on the First night !!

Anyway enough of me boring ya heres some pics

Looking good Mattie. Love the contrast created by the rims!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi, I love the black, without offending anyone I prefer it to the White (sorry guys). I have the white alloys and they really take some scrubbing but look amazing when they are clean! Glad to hear you are enjoying your car - I still get the same feeling after 6 months!

Comment

welcome glad to hear your liking the car shame about the colour haha, i'm one of the white guys. enjoy the car and the mad house

Comment

Awsome Mate !

Comment

Cheers guys!! I love the lil rivalry with the white and black cars!! I wasnt sure at first but ive always wanted a Black car and when i saw that you could pick with the white alloys and the black body and roof with tinted windows too its was a easy decision lol

Aye think i will like this car for a long time, everytime i go to work in a morning and walk passed my car i smile and think yep thats my car, Sad i know :P

Comment

Originally posted by MattieDS3 View Post
              everytime i go to work in a morning and walk passed my car i smile and think yep thats my car, Sad i know :P
              Not Sad Mate...

I've Had Mine For 4 Months Now + Im Still Like That ! =D

Comment

Nice one, and yes those white wheels are a bstd to keep clean but so cool

Comment

They are aint they adi, look amazing when there clean and shinning in the sun

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                  Not Sad Mate...

I've Had Mine For 4 Months Now + Im Still Like That ! =D
                  Glad im not the only one Think i'll be like that for months too, i keep reminding my mum how good it is compaired to hers too she hates it!

Comment

Originally posted by MattieDS3 View Post
                    Glad im not the only one Think i'll be like that for months too, i keep reminding my mum how good it is compaired to hers too she hates it!
                    http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-you-own-a-DS3

Definitely not the only one! ;-)
                    Last edited by WTF; 25-01-2011, 14:28. Reason: spelling!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X