Mrs V's Car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs V's Car...

Hi there - I've been lurking for a while, picking up various bits of info from the forums, after my better half picked up the Benefit Edition a few weeks ago, after trading in her ageing Yaris. I'm very jealous now. I need a new car

Here it is :

It's going to have its first clean this weekend, including clay and seal with Collinite 845.
    There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Welcome to the club

Car looks great
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome and the car looks great, go on, get one, you know you want to
      Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
        Welcome and the car looks great, go on, get one, you know you want to
        Haha - sadly, I'm the one stuck driving the 'family car'... It needs a big boot, a bike rack, and rails for roof bars and box !!!
        There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Comment

Welcome, car looks very nice, bet the Mrs is pleased
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Welcome

Car looks awesome! Loving the Benefit DS3's.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome

She's certainly got a massive smile on her face sitting in there. You lot should be more observant.

Comment

All I see are DS3's!

I'll blame the sun shinning on my PC screen
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Mrs V is sitting in the driver seat with a massive grin on her face

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                    Welcome

She's certainly got a massive smile on her face sitting in there. You lot should be more observant.
                    She is very happy isn't she. Wasn't quite so happy when she realised how far she'd parked away from the Tesco store to get a quiet parking space

Comment

Originally posted by HailVectron View Post
                      She is very happy isn't she. Wasn't quite so happy when she realised how far she'd parked away from the Tesco store to get a quiet parking space
                      Best way, avoid car park dings

Comment

Welcome!!!
                        Looks great indeed.
                        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

welcome the car looks great but you have parked in the wrong place, there you are open to people parking either side of you .
                          If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

White and Red looks great !

I agree with Beefers about the parking - minimise the risk of door dinks and park away from others if you can and with one side 'open' only. I have seen people slam other cars with their doors without any thought about the damage they have inflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
                              White and Red looks great !

I agree with Beefers about the parking - minimise the risk of door dinks and park away from others if you can and with one side 'open' only. I have seen people slam other cars with their doors without any thought about the damage they have inflicted.
                              I can certainly vouch for that .

Had my fiesta done twice at meadowhall costing me £40 a time, also had it driven into at meadowhall causing £300 worth of damage to my custom alloys and body work. They drive off without leaving a note or anything so u spent the next 2 hours walking round every car park looking for a car with front end damage so I could finish it off for them . Sadly never found it.

Comment

Working...
                              X