After a sunday clean :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a sunday clean :)

Just thought would put up pics after first week clean, pictures dont do it justice to be fair

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	366175
    2014 DS3 DSport Plus - Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof + Wheels

Super shine Kennie. He's drawing more light than those solar panels.

Comment

Looks good
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Very nice pal. What products did you use? Always interested in what other members use.

Today I tried 2 products that I won recently, Wolf's Chemicals Blood Moon Wax and a Carnauba Glaze. Nice and shiny topped off with my favourite BSD

Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Looking good
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I just used demon rapid dirt shifter and maguires gold class shampoo then dried and meguires hot tire shine, going to order some autobrite stuff this week, seems to have great reviews, anyone recommend good polish for it or products they use?

Comment

Whats a bsd if you dont mind me being stupid? New to all this detailing

Comment

Originally posted by Kennie View Post
                I just used demon rapid dirt shifter and maguires gold class shampoo then dried and meguires hot tire shine, going to order some autobrite stuff this week, seems to have great reviews, anyone recommend good polish for it or products they use?
                See here pal

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9594

Also plenty of Rabidracoon reviews and product tests on the cleaning and detailing section of this forum.

If you're in NI then you must order some products from Ronnie at Orchard Autocare over there. Exceptional products that work and are thoroughly recommended

http://www.orchard-autocare.com/Mobi...?catid=2029001
                Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 18-05-2014, 23:21.
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Whats a bsd if you dont mind me being stupid? New to all this detailing
                  This Is BSD. Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer, like magic in a bottle

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9134
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I heard of orchard autocare but seems to be like same products as autobrite just more money but i dont have any experience in this department yet, all stuff off a shelf like halfords is good but does damage your car over time, i think i read that on here :/ anybody from over here in NI?

Comment

I heard of orchard autocare but seems to be like same products as autobrite just more money but i dont have any experience in this department yet, all stuff off a shelf like halfords is good but does damage your car over time, i think i read that on here :/ anybody from over here in NI?
                      Poor techniques for washing and inparticularly drying the car cause damage to it. First and foremost don't use a sponge and dont use a chamois or drying blade.
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

So use a prewash/snow foam after a good rinse with pressure wash and then a drying cloth or how is best to dry it?

Comment

No, the prewash/snowfoam (the Demon Rapid Dirt Shifter you have) applied to a dry car BEFORE rinsing with pressure washer. You can dilute the RDS 1:1 with water to make it last twice as long and apply by a pressure sprayer.

Drying should always be done with a very slightly moistened drying towel.

Asda do good(ish) starter drying towels for a couple of quid and the RDS is 2 for the price of 1 atm making it £3.50 per bottle.

@cleanyourride28
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I thought all demonshine products like rds were bit too commercial and thats why was thinking autobrite or orchard due to them being bit better standard if you know what i mean or am i being stupid lol, say i want to spend £25 on some cleaning products, what would you choose?

Comment

Lambswool mitt, 2 buckets, drying towel and Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer. Job done.

@cleanyourride28
                              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                              X