Partic filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partic filter

Hi guys I'm new to this so hello to u all. I was looking for some info as to wether the 1.6 ehdi 90 has a partic filter and if so what's the crack with it because I knw the Astra has one and u need to get it changed every so often thanks .
    Using Tapatalk

Yes it does and check out my video in the file repository for more info.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie92 View Post
        Hi guys I'm new to this so hello to u all. I was looking for some info as to wether the 1.6 ehdi 90 has a partic filter and if so what's the crack with it because I knw the Astra has one and u need to get it changed every so often thanks .
        Welcomes,

The crack is there's a Million and one threads on this here and throughout the internet and yes the Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF ) is on all Diesel versions of the DS3. They should last you a while but they can become clogged if you do alot of low-milage slow driving say around town etc. The best option is to get them removed - which is what I have done

Comment

I have a hd 90 an havent had any problems with the dpf an mines done 45k an 30k of them are my mileage

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
            Welcomes,

The crack is there's a Million and one threads on this here and throughout the internet and yes the Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF ) is on all Diesel versions of the DS3. They should last you a while but they can become clogged if you do alot of low-milage slow driving say around town etc. The best option is to get them removed - which is what I have done
            Until the point when you need an MOT!
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              Until the point when you need an MOT!
              That's when it's handy to know people

Comment

I can't really do anything until my warranty is up Zack , I just wanted a bit more of an insight to it off some people who know there shit so to speak haha one of my partners relations had the Astra and she was just going on and on about how she was paying 80 a month to change it and all that crap so just wanted to know thanks .
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Richie92 View Post
                  I can't really do anything until my warranty is up Zack , I just wanted a bit more of an insight to it off some people who know there shit so to speak haha one of my partners relations had the Astra and she was just going on and on about how she was paying 80 a month to change it and all that crap so just wanted to know thanks .
                  They wouldn't have been paying £80 a time to change it- they're VERY expensive to replace, they were probably charged that by the garage for 'clearing it'. Which would have entailed either a long drive up a motorway or taking the car somewhere quiet and revving the tits off it lol.

Comment

Ok thanks Zack, I do a lot of motorway runs anyway and most of the time it's never to the speed limit haha a just couldn't understand why they would manufacture a car and then make u pay extortionate amounts every month to get it changed or cleaned or whatever I thought that's why u had a service if u know what I mean but thanks anyway.
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X