• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
    beat me too it then
    You not seen my intake valve pics then?
    Which reminds me...the rest of the nut blaster should arrive next week
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Excellent news. Are you doing g a before and after RR session?
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Free inspection with the camera?
        Ed- (And before JB jumps in- the inlet valves LOL)
        Last edited by Chris_Blue; 28-07-2014, 20:03.
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Bell add its a better product than the one Citroën normally use so we only have Bell add... And you can immmediatly see improvement Even on mileage aswell..
          Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Comment

Hi guys,
            after what seems like an age a final up date sadly.
            The car spent all of august at the dealers by that time I'd gone through 2 C1's, a C3 and cough :confused: a vauxhall astra as loan /hire cars.
            The car had timing belts, pre tensioners
            another engine clean and a turbo fault indicated on the computer diagnostics. Got the car back from Citroen early sept and surprise surprise the stutter at idle is still there
            despite the senior service technician and service manager acknowledging the stutter was still there. Citroen Uk response was that the car met all there technical specs and
            apparently this was the end of the matter, oh apart from offering a insulting helpful £1000 contribution to possibly buy another. Insulting as at the time they were offering
            this to all new Ds3 customers so were offering nothing in reality to an existing customer :mad: Citroen UK provided an official letter saying
            the car met all there technical specs
            Oh thank you no help at all as car was still not working properly !!!!!
            In what was total utter stupidity I decided to order another Ds3 !!!!
            Why !!!!
            Lack of contact from the dealer, no communication of a build date and no details of the price rise given.
            Mean while back at the car It decides to throw up air bag and engine management warning lights. Took the car to dealer who could find no problems with a diagnostics check and the warning lights vanish.
            Me I've given up by now and decided to throw the towel in and wave the surrender flag.
            Ds3 has to go and I defo wont be buying another !!!!:mad:
            New car ordered and Ds3 goes next week
            Last edited by rog1; 04-11-2014, 23:20.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, what are you ordering to replace the DS3 ?
              sigpic

Comment

Hard Luck Rog- hope all goes well with the new motor
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi everyone
                  I'm ordering a fiesta ST just hope no one's unlucky enough to pick up the car I'm letting go.
                  Still have to thank everyone for the advice and help on a great owners club:bow:

Comment

I think some owners have in the past disclosed their number plates so that it can be traced if any further queries arise.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X