My Citroen - Your online Servcing Dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Citroen - Your online Servcing Dashboard

I've noticed over the last few months that there has been some confusion for some owners over their service schedules for their DS3's.

Just wanted to point out that Citroen has a special website for you to see what the interval for your car is as well as a host of other information, your dealer should have mentioned this to you at handover but for those of you who missed it here is the link - www.citroen.co.uk/MyCitroen/

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Hmm . . . according to "MyCitroen" my next service is due on 1/4/2011 or at 60,000 miles!

Although I registered soon after I bought the car no details of any services are shown - these have to be entered manually, I assume.
    Last edited by DaveB; 19-06-2014, 06:17. Reason: Typo!

Comment

Once you have entered the details the system should give you at estimated mileage and date for the next service.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
        I've noticed over the last few months that there has been some confusion for some owners over their service schedules for their DS3's.

Just wanted to point out that Citroen has a special website for you to see what the interval for your car is as well as a host of other information, your dealer should have mentioned this to you at handover but for those of you who missed it here is the link - www.citroen.co.uk/MyCitroen/

Ummm i have just been on this site and when i put my VIN number in it says my engine is 1.6HDI, thought i always had a 150THP DSport
        Edit-also says my MOT is Jan 2015 when actually its Sept this year.......not much confidence in their info
        Last edited by Gazski66; 18-06-2014, 10:34.
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
          Ummm i have just been on this site and when i put my VIN number in it says my engine is 1.6HDI, thought i always had a 150THP DSport
          I'd compare the VIN you have with the VIN on the car...
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
            Edit-also says my MOT is Jan 2015 when actually its Sept this year.......not much confidence in their info

mine says the same as you put the vin in off my mot as I have not picked the car up yet I am picking it up on Friday.. and the site says 1.6hdi but the car is a 1.6thp 150 dsport alarmingly it is due a service on 20k and is now just over that so I possibly have to fork out for a service now great!!

Comment

Originally posted by gaz_dsport View Post
              alarmingly it is due a service on 20k and is now just over that so I possibly have to fork out for a service now great!!
              Have you entered the details of previous services? If not, the date & mileage it will specify for the next service will be wrong.

Comment

I have not... But as soon as I get it on Friday I shall up date it and pray it's not due yet haha thanks for the hint

Comment

This is what I get The VIN number is not allowed for the UK.

Comment

So you need an Australian version of the website then ? I think there was an option to switch between French/English on the landing page, was there an Australian choice ?
                    sigpic

Comment

This is interesting cos' I have a 1.6 HDi. MyCitroen correctly identifies the model as a DS3 110 HDi 6 Speed Manual DSport but guess what the site says the Engine is a ......... 1.6i THP

Yes I have checked the VIN No and it's correct.

Just a glitch I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by johnsop1 View Post
                        This is interesting cos' I have a 1.6 HDi. MyCitroen correctly identifies the model as a DS3 110 HDi 6 Speed Manual DSport but guess what the site says the Engine is a ......... 1.6i THP

Yes I have checked the VIN No and it's correct.

Just a glitch I suppose.

Lol guess they have everything the wrong way round, you would at least think they could get it right
                        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

looks well worth investigating- nice one Biggie
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                          X