Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Power to Temp Display

Afternoon all

The wife got in the car yesterday and the dials below the large LCD screen are all blank. She has pressed all the heating control buttons to no avail, she thinks the fan/aircon may be running (at a very low level) but the screens remain blank and un-illuminated.

She has as yet not looked at any fuses and all other dashboard and console screens, dials are functioning correctly.

Has anybody had this issue before.

Thanks

Nope sorry SFG cant help you on that one but as you say the fuses would be a good place to start
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

One of the buttons on the radio puts it in 'dark mode', is it possible this has been pressed?

Just looked up a pic and it's labelled 'Dark', to the right of the volume, under 'Mode' button.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        One of the buttons on the radio puts it in 'dark mode', is it possible this has been pressed?

Just looked up a pic and it's labelled 'Dark', to the right of the volume, under 'Mode' button.
        Il ask her but I doubt it, touching any of the buttons has no effect which im assuming it would even in dark mode, she said it as if there is no power going to that part of the console. Just wanted to pick brains before we go down the fuses route.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
          Il ask her but I doubt it, touching any of the buttons has no effect which im assuming it would even in dark mode, she said it as if there is no power going to that part of the console. Just wanted to pick brains before we go down the fuses route.
          I imagine it's a fuse, just wanted to eliminate the obvious first
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            I imagine it's a fuse, just wanted to eliminate the obvious first
            Thanks, il get her to have a root through the handbook later.

Comment

right, now im home and not drunk ive sorted this. Took the facia off around the gear lever and removed the aircon controls module (two clips and two screws). the power connector at the rear was unclipped. No idea how it came to be unclipped but it was unclipped, anyway clipped it back in and the heating controls are fully powered and working.

Comment

Working...
              X