Squeaky front end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky front end.

I've been getting a loud squeaking coming from the front end of my car. I notice it most on speed bumps even at about 15-20mph. I thought it was the suspension but I bounced the car when stationary and got no noise at all.

Is it still likely to be the suspension or does anyone have any other ideas? I've got the extended warranty and will take it to the garage at some point but I was just wondering if anyone could help here.
    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
    Instagram @adamds3

The only squeaking I have is from my brakes Bit annoying on a 13m old car but it comes and goes.....

Let us know if you find the source of your noise
    sigpic

Comment

Anti roll bar bushings will squeak like that.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        The only squeaking I have is from my brakes Bit annoying on a 13m old car but it comes and goes.....
        Mine squeak at low speeds:-/

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
        Anti roll bar bushings will squeak like that.
        Thanks. Is it anything to be worried about? I hope it'll be covered by warranty because it's bloody annoying.
        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I had this, sorted under warranty. I'd get it to Citroen ASAP as you must be near the end of the warranty period soon.

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post

Thanks. Is it anything to be worried about? I hope it'll be covered by warranty because it's bloody annoying.
            Very annoying and kind of embarrassing too. If that is what it is no big deal. Just a little grease on the bushings will fix it.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

It is pretty embarrassing, Cyclone, because it's pretty loud.
              I've got an extended 1 year warranty that started in May so it's not too bad. Got a few days off work soon so I'll sort it then.

Cheers, guys.
              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
              X