need guide for removing complete dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need guide for removing complete dashboard

Hello people, im in the process of repairing my girls citroen c3 mkII, i need to replace the dashboard and to be honest I am at hopeless with this thing, I have taken dashes out of several cars so i have the basic knowledge of what is required to do a dash removal but this car has me looking stupid, i have taken out all vents,trim panels and electronics and loosened all the screws visible but i still cant seem to get the dash out, the bottom feels loose but it feels like the top part is solid, can anybody help me or point me in the direction of a good guide for C3 or DS3 dash removal?

Ps. I have seen the guide in the how to tutorial but it only seems to describe taking the trim off, and I need to remove the entire dashboard.

Thank you

go to "How to guides, and tutorial " section
    Bout 10th thread down (Just seen last line your thread)

Or maybe Bigfeet depository or whatever its called
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

hello, thanks for the reply, what is this bigfeet depository you speak of? is it a thread?

Comment

I could be getting mixed up, but think there is a thread on here with Citroen info on how to do things on the car, but cant remember what the thread title is. Will have a scout around

ED- TRY searching "Repository"
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

thanks i managed to find it but there seems to be no info on dash related stuff i appreciate your willingness to help a lot though, thanks for that! :bow:

Comment

No worries. cant believe the thread mentioned seems to detail removal of loadsa items, just not the dash

Maybe message Bigfeet and ask him? Least you will get the Citroen specific removal write up
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Last pug I took the dash out had 3-4 10mm head bolts through the bulkhead got from the engine bay.
              Might be similar...
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
              X