Terracleaning inlet valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terracleaning inlet valves

I have a 60 plate thp with 40,000 and i have started to have a wierd start up only from cold first thing in the morning, where the car shoots upto 2000rpm then goes down to about 1500 then after about a minute drops down to normal idle, sometimes feels abit lumpy. Have read about the inlet valves getting coked up so booked my car in for a pressurised inlet valve clean and full terraclean next wednesday, will report back how it goes.

Originally posted by ktmracing88 View Post
    I have a 60 plate thp with 40,000 and i have started to have a wierd start up only from cold first thing in the morning, where the car shoots upto 2000rpm then goes down to about 1500 then after about a minute drops down to normal idle, sometimes feels abit lumpy. Have read about the inlet valves getting coked up so booked my car in for a pressurised inlet valve clean and full terraclean next wednesday, will report back how it goes.
    Look forward to your results, not heard of pressurised inlet valve clean though, is that part of the terraclean?
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

No its a new service, not all uk terraclean dealers offer it, most i rang havent even heard of it! Im from swindon and having to travel to bristol to have it done, but with that and a terraclean its £180. This is the pressurised tool used http://www.terraclean.net/product.php?id=2

Comment

I am not sure on how well a cleaner will work and if it will get rid of all the deposits, if you can get a before and after picture, i would so you can see how clean it really is
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Sure it will have a beneficial effect ktmracing88, but you sure it wil overcome the problem? Why not try get the issue diagnosed first by putting it into Citroen, see what they say. Dont think they charge for having a look.
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by ktmracing88 View Post
            Have read about the inlet valves getting coked up so booked my car in for a pressurised inlet valve clean and full terraclean next wednesday, will report back how it goes.
            how did you get on?
            Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Yeah- cmon KTM, spill the beans
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
              X