Auto lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto lights

Had my 2013 Dstyle + for just over a month now and have just found that the auto lighting feature is not working. Would appreciate any help to rectify this.

I know you have probably checked this but from memory there is a setting on the radio where you can turn this feature on and off I think..
    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Silly question time; did you turn it on?

It is the guide me home lighting that is programable through the radio but not with the monochome A screen than it is set at 60sec. Guide me home lighting is active when lights are in auto mode.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
        Silly question time; did you turn it on?

It is the guide me home lighting that is programable through the radio but not with the monochome A screen than it is set at 60sec. Guide me home lighting is active when lights are in auto mode.
        On the stalk to turn the lights on the setting is to Auto.

Comment

Stick the stalk on auto, then put the wipers on constant and the lights should come on after 15-20 seconds.
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by swiftflo View Post
            On the stalk to turn the lights on the setting is to Auto.
            Ha Ha Ha. (Text error)
            Last edited by swiftflo; 03-08-2014, 14:43.

Comment

Simple check start car turn lights to auto then put your hand over the censor on the screen ...
              E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
              Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Lol!!

The easiest way to check is to start the car, turn the stalk all the way around to the fully off position, now watch the dashboard as you turn the stalk back to the 'auto' position, you should see a message on the dashboard saying that the auto lights are active.

If not them most likely you have suffered from a sloppy PDI, have your dealer check that the feature is activated on your car.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Further to my posting.

I pressed the menu button on the radio > pressed the right hand arrow > options > right arrow button again > Auto lights (shown as inactive) > right arrow again and now showing as active, but they still don't work on auto.

Comment

Sounds like you'll need to pay a trip to the dealers in that case to get it enabled via a Lexia tool is my guess.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                      Lol!!

The easiest way to check is to start the car, turn the stalk all the way around to the fully off position, now watch the dashboard as you turn the stalk back to the 'auto' position, you should see a message on the dashboard saying that the auto lights are active.

If not them most likely you have suffered from a sloppy PDI, have your dealer check that the feature is activated on your car.
                      Tried this - no message on screen and no light.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                        Sounds like you'll need to pay a trip to the dealers in that case to get it enabled via a Lexia tool is my guess.
                        Car is booked into dealers next Tuesday to get it sorted.

Thanks

Comment

Then off to the dealer who will 'teach' the car about the lights
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                          X