Fuel Consumption Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Consumption Stats

So... filled up my 1.6 e-HDi Airdream 110ps DSport last thursday at Morrisons (i know, i know)

Gauge now reads 1/2 tank

Travelled: 250 miles

Average MPG: 50.3

Average Speed: 30 mph

Distance remaining: 283 miles

Going to report back when fuel light comes on and next time I refill, i'll try Shell... :Joni:
    DS3 DSport 1.6 Airdream e-Hdi 110 - Pealescent Red: White Roof, Mirrors, Alloys - Light Bulb Modifications so far... Mwah Ha Ha Haa

Call me anal....ytical...... Love this post - constantly trying to get the most out of my 1.6 ehdi 90 dstyle plus...i'll try to post from a full tank next week.

Comment

sounds low to me.

I rarely get less than 56mpg and often 59mpg

JB

Comment

Originally posted by DSportDave View Post
        So... filled up my 1.6 e-HDi Airdream 110ps DSport last thursday at Morrisons (i know, i know)

Gauge now reads 1/2 tank

Travelled: 250 miles

Average MPG: 50.3

Average Speed: 30 mph

Distance remaining: 283 miles

Going to report back when fuel light comes on and next time I refill, i'll try Shell... :Joni:
        Pretty much spot on to what mine has been getting, but I do chuck it around a bit on the lovely country lanes round my way
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

I've had mine for two months this week. I have a 1.6 ehdi 90 dstyle limited edition. I've done 3500 miles now in total. I get about 600 miles from a tank, usually 62.7 mpg or higher, have had it as high as 70, though didn't last sadly! My average speed is normally around 40-50 but I'm actually predominantly doing 70-75 on dual carriageways.

Comment

Be very interested in results as I always use supermarket diesel..
            On a different note, girlypink did you get your roof and screen repaired?
            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

I get 600 miles to the tank of diesel on motorways to and from Southport, around town I average 540 miles on the tank and that's as always, with AC on and a heavy right foot Using Shell Nitro+ or Tesco made no difference to the mpg.
              sigpic

Comment

Obviously, as it’s my new baby, I like to apply some serious boot to all and any situations but my driving is ideal to compare to. Urban 5 days a week with a 80 mile blast on m-way twice per week.

As it stands, I am averaging 40 miles per fuel tank notch. Driving styles will always corrupt even the most mapped out stats but just felt like jotting down what I’m doing.

It's worth noting, I plan to have a remap at SP Tuning this December when my warranty runs out... Data collection afterward is a plan.
                DS3 DSport 1.6 Airdream e-Hdi 110 - Pealescent Red: White Roof, Mirrors, Alloys - Light Bulb Modifications so far... Mwah Ha Ha Haa

Comment

Fuelly

I track my fuel consumption using fuelly.

So if anyone was interested/wanted to compare you can view my car here.

Comment

First tank results are in!

Total tank distance: 550

Miles remaining: 12

Average MPG: 51.3

Average Speed: 30

Have filled up with Shell Fuel Save - stay tuned!

Comment

Yes I did swift pass. Thankfully the roof wasn't damaged too much and was fixed for free. Only had to pay glass excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlypink View Post
                        Yes I did swift pass. Thankfully the roof wasn't damaged too much and was fixed for free. Only had to pay glass excess.
                        Excellent
                        http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Only filled my DS3 twice, but my best so far has been 635 miles and averaging 61.30 MPG! I mainly do all motorway miles with cruise control on. It took 47.11 litres to refill the the car after this.

I might have overfilled the tank to get that amount of miles as I have now read the manual and it states that you shouldn't continue filling after the pump cuts out after 3 times...

Comment

Half tank #2...

277 miles travelled

Avg mpg 52.5

Avg mph 31

Dist left 255

Comment

Second tank results are in!

Travel distance: 512

Miles remaining: 49

Average MPG: 51.7

Average Speed: 29

Comment

Working...
                              X