Error code P2562

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error code P2562

Hi all, got a 13 plate DS3 eHDi 90 D-Style plus with 11k on it, couple of weeks ago got the orange engine light on with display reading "Turbo Boost control position sensor A circuit". It went into dealers for a couple of days came out and they said it was probably a gliche with a relay of some sort???? Week later, same thing same code, went back in for 5 days and they said it needed a new solonoid valve??? picked it up this morning done 27 miles,,, same thing, same code Any idea's??? Getting a little fed up now....yoyo

Sensor on the back of the turbo actuator playing up by the sounds of it.
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Thanks Jamie, Is there a good reason why they did'nt change the sensor on the Turbo Actuator?? Maybe Aiden from Partsworld could shed some light on the matter??
      How many times can it go in with the same fault before I can take Citroen UK to task? Or should I just go and buy an Audi???

Comment

Probably because you can't get the sensor on its own, you have to replace turbo....might be wrong but some VAG cars are like this.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Spot on Jamie, the dealer replaced the turbo unit and all seems well.

Comment

Good stuff, maybe they read my post lol
            White on red THP

Comment

DS3 Diesel engine management light on permanently
              code P2562 new turbo fitted new boost control fitted same problem can any one help me thanks Paul

Comment

Working...
              X