mirror cover..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirror cover..

How does the mirror cover come off.. is it simply try and prize it off so clips pop or do I need UN screw things

Im sure I've read some where you need to take the mirror off then unscrew the cover from the inside.

Just found this thread about it.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....ghlight=mirror
    Last edited by Euan; 12-09-2014, 13:57.
    DS3 Evo Edition
    Sport Red
    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

This is useful for me too, but in the thread pictures 1-5 are not there, so how does one pop off the cover?

Comment

I wedged my key in the corner and genital perswation but I will warn you 99% of the things I do r the wrong ways and I get lucky and nothing breaks ...

Comment

Yeah I did try to pry the cover off with a screwdriver but ended up getting a notch in the chrome so stopped twisting.

Comment

Originally posted by pmatil View Post
            This is useful for me too, but in the thread pictures 1-5 are not there, so how does one pop off the cover?
            Check the fitting instructions here (from Partsworld).
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks beefmasta

Comment

Reading that worries me as mine popped off... Haha oppsss it agent back and been down m4 at ummmm "70mph" and it hasn't fallen off yet

Comment

Originally posted by gaz_dsport View Post
                  Reading that worries me as mine popped off... Haha oppsss it agent back and been down m4 at ummmm "70mph" and it hasn't fallen off yet
                  When I did mine I just looked at the pictures tbh. I'm not sure you need to unscrew anything, but it does make it easier to get at the clips.
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Aaaa that's ok then I will do that next time when I take it back off to have it resprayed in next 2weeks.. thanks again u are allways a great help

Comment

I wedged my key in the corner and genital perswation
                      Ewwwwwwwwwww!
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Aaaa that's ok then I will do that next time when I take it back off to have it resprayed in next 2weeks.. thanks again u are allways a great help
                        No worries
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                        X