Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Door Seals

Hi all,

Has anyone had any issues with yellow marks within the door sills, where the rubber meets the paint? It's been polished, glue/tar remover etc to no avail.

I lost a buyer for my car this weekend, as I took him to Citroen to re-assure him it wasn't anything dodgy and the dealership openly said it was a paint defect. I've been to my dealership today and they've said it's due to the rubber having a reaction with the paint, so pictures are being sent off to see if they can respray the inner door areas.

On another note anyone want to buy a DS3!

I haven't had this on mine... Had most of the other known problems including leaking door sills...

Comment

Same on mine. Don't know how to get rid of it.
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Tried a contaminate remover like IronX and a clay bar?

Comment

I've been to Citroen with it having lost my buyer

They've looked at it and took pictures to send off to CUK, as it appears it's a paint defect due to a reaction from the black rubber seal around the door area.

Comment

Just for future reference for anyone else with a white DS, Citroen have agreed to repsray the whole door sill/surrounding edges and replace the rubber seals so it's clearly a known issue.

Comment

Working...
            X