Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent Service from my local dealer !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Service from my local dealer !

Hi Guys , Just wanted to update you , at W&W (excellent day BTW!!) lfcrule looked at one of my wheels for me as i thought it looked like it had some corrosion, and he said it did look like it and suggested getting my local dealer to look at them. Well i checked all of the wheels closely and the others looked like they had uneven paint wearing near the edges from the black part to the flat silver spoke.... so i went to TATES in Portslade and the man on reception looked at them so helpful, didnt hesitate at all, took piccs of all wheels and sent them off. I then went on holiday , got back last week , had a call from them and they had a whole new set ordered for me, i couldnt believe it , and i had them all fitted on Monday woohooo !!! :bow: a different man on reception sorted it all out for me so friendly and laughed when i stated DO NOT WASH CAR !! be VERY careful with her !!!, and he asked about the club etc and i told him all about us.
    I was so impressed its very rare these days to get such great customer service and to all be done so quickly too, so i wanted to share it with you! And i have a lovely new set of wheels that i instantly went home and protected !!
    DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Nice one Pinky- Mines from Tates Portslade, theyve been good with me too. Havent had the wheels tho
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Good stuff pinky, always good to hear positive experiences as no one usually bothers these days!

Comment

You forgot to bat your eye lids Chris haha.

Comment

Yeah it is, it was really refreshing to get good news and friendly staff [emoji106] [emoji93] [emoji93]
          DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Great news

Does make an awesome impact getting some good guys, they are out there! Always a great idea to try another place, as you did, to get a second opinion
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Great news Pinky, hope you enjoyed your holiday
              DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
              Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Glad to hear the "do not wash" message is spreading.
                Well done on getting the new ones sealed as soon as possible as well👍
                Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                Take a pride in your ride
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Great news Pinky !! Pleased that was all sorted, I will be mentioning my corrosion to Tates in Crawley at the next service
                  sigpic

Comment

What a refreshing change! Nice to heard someone being positive about their dealer rather then the 'usual'...!
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

It's good to hear about stuff like this. I've never had anything bad to say about my dealership, BCC Bolton.

In any type of customer service based job, people are always so ready to complain but hardly ever compliment.
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Tates in Crawley have always been v good in my experience
                        sigpic

Comment

That's great to hear.
                          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
                          X