bluetooth module update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluetooth module update

does anyone know if there is an update to the bluetooth system for a 2011 d sport as since my phone (nokia 925) last updated connection has been flaky you can be driving along and it just drops the connection but you can reconnect via the stereo ok but it keeps randomly disconnecting where before the cyan update to the phone i had no issues. ive deleted it from both stereo and phone and re paired but its not made much difference

Sounds more like an issue with the phone than the car tbh. If you Google for "Nokia 925 dropping Bluetooth connection" you'll see you're not the only person having the issue. Apparently the Bluetooth connection has issues with connecting to Fords too.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

you might need to change the "time out" of the discovery period of the phone - usually in the Advanced bluetooth section (in android, not Nokia) to "Never", failing that ask your local Citroen Dealer to upgrade the module to the latest, if possible
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

I recently considered it could be a thought to create could someone else has been having troubles exploring yet I will be slightly not sure easily feel allowed to set brands and also address about the following. Kanadské vízum pro obchodní návštěvu

Comment

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it.먹튀사이트

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!릴게임사이트

Comment

Working...
            X