Weird noise inside the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird noise inside the car

Hi every one, I've been reading the forum for quite a while but I've never posted anything, but now I need your help.
    So lets introduce myself and the car
    My name is Vincenzo from Italy and I'm a new owner of a Ds3 dsport dplus 110 e-hdi, the car is 2 years old and I bought it a month ago.
    The car is amazing I love it and I'm really happy I did this choice, however after like 2 weeks I had the car I started to hear this weird noise inside the vehicle.
    The noise is really unpredictable so comes and disappears randomly, I took the car to the garage but cos it is a really random noise
    I couldn't manage to show it to the technician. However I showed him a video I had taken with my phone but he still couldn't help me
    saying he had to listen to the noise live.
    Unfortunately I didn't have a chance yet to be close to the garage while the noise was going on to show it to the technician.
    So I'm here asking for your help, perhaps some of you had the same problem I'm showing on this video.
    Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Bluesman; 21-10-2014, 00:58.

Welcome to the club

I'm pretty sure that noise is a loose ground wire and there is an info rapide that your dealer can use to find out how to fix it.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The whistley/bubbly noise that rises and falls with the engine revs ? Nope not heard that before...
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the radio interference suppressor, been a couple of threads about this.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sound-THIS-bad
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
        X