Wonky DRL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonky DRL's

Been driving about today and when I got home I realised that my DRL's aren't where they should be basically. They seem to have popped out where they should be and look like this

Please excuse the dirt, hard keeping a white car clean when you live on a farm...

Anyway, I'm guessing that its just a clip or something has came loose hopefully. Is it just simply peel off the wheel arch liner and fasten it up or more complex?

Just thought I'd ask before I start fiddling with things.

Joe

THIS thread might help you
    Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Awesome. That should help a bit

Comment

It's quite an easy job really. Have you hit something in your car to cause the DRL's to pop out. I think mine was caused by hitting a bird.
        e-HDi 110 DSport Plus Perla Nera Black Metallic

Comment

No not that I'm aware off haha. I've only just had it a few weekends and it's my own fault for not fully checking the car when buying it. First time buying from a dealer and I was on my own haha. Gotta learn somehow. Anyway I'm hoping I can just take the wheel and arch liner off from looking at the pictures in that other thread and hope for the best that it just needs swielded and screwed in place.

Comment

Swivelled*

Comment

Working...
            X