Knocking Engine Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocking Engine Noise

Hey all thought I'd share this with you. (2012 110-EHdi Airdream D-Sport Plus)
    I handed my car over to Citroen Hatfield this morning with a short list of faults,
    One of which was an engine knocking noise, I saw that the belt tensioner in the engine bay was rocking back and forth hitting the mount and told them this. I got a call from the garage saying the Alternator belt, pulleys, tensioner and another part had to be replaced (under warranty). No performance issues with the car, only a noise that alerted me to the fault. Although, the car is often in eco mode... might have overlooked this...

The Interior light fault, magically fixed it's self after 2 years of not working when they tried to use it?! Genuine dis-belief on my face when they showed me it was working... ??? I can't understand this one.
    The other faults haven't shown themselves to the garage yet.

Customer service so far, is the BEST I’ve ever seen. All credit to them thus far. Personal treatment from the staff, explained everything, talked me though everything, took me out to check the car before leaving it with them. Really happy with the garge so far :-)
    No free rental car which is an inconvenience but can't really complain...

Always nice to hear

Comment

If only Bristol street Citroen in derby were as good as that :/
      Obsidian Black/Carmen Red
      DS3 Dsport HDI 110
      :cool:

Comment

Dan - whats up with them? I used to work for their parent company if they are mistreating you with regards to stuff let me know i may be able to find out the person you need to speak to higher up the chain and also at warranty at HQ also at Citroen
        2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Working...
        X