Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draining the fuel tank.

Hi Guys,

I have just sold my DS3 and as it have a full tank of diesel I really do not want to give it away. After watching various clips on youtube I am still lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dara

Originally posted by Dara View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just sold my DS3 and as it have a full tank of diesel I really do not want to give it away. After watching various clips on youtube I am still lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dara
    Track day
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Not what I had in mind but thanks.

Comment

If you're lost I suggest you stop watching YouTube and either use a map, a GPS locating device or a SatNav

Comment

I came here for help guys.....How many miles is track day? May have to sell for less as more miles on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dara View Post
            Not what I had in mind but thanks.
            In all seriousness though. If you've watched a number of videos that show how this is done I doubt a written explanation of this is going to be of much more use I'm afraid.

That being said, I've been proven wrong before. No doubt one of the other members on here may have attempted this recently.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks, on the videos it showns 3 pipes, 2 with white, says disconnect one white but dont know which white one. Feeling fustrated. And I dont want to pay someone to do it either.

Comment

I'd include the full tank in the sale price. :-)

If the person who has bought the car is aware of how much is in the tank, I don't think there is much you can do. Also, buying a car with a full tank is such an added bonus!

When I picked mine up from the dealer, I asked if the tank was full, to which they said no. (It's was nearly empty). I asked them to put 10quid worth of diesel in it, considering the amount I just paid.

Offer the person a full tank of Diesel for 50quid, and if they say no, then inform them that you just need to drain the tank before they can take the car.

Considering the cost of a tank, to the sale of the car - it seems like a lot of be-lated effort to be honest.

Are you wanting to use up the full tank, or remove the Diesel, to be used for something else?

Have you tried this?....
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7xu0zfSYUA
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Thank you. I may just do that! Change extra for the fuel.

Comment

Draining the fuel tank involves removing all the gasoline or diesel fuel from a vehicle's fuel tank. This process is usually performed for maintenance purposes, such as when switching to a different fuel type or when storing a vehicle for an extended period of time. To check this drain lining and learn more new ways for the lining. To drain the tank, the fuel must be pumped out or siphoned, and the tank may need to be cleaned to remove any sediment or debris. Proper safety precautions, such as using protective gear and avoiding sparks or flames, should be followed when draining a fuel tank.

Comment

Draining the fuel tank before refilling it with fresh fuel is a necessary step to prevent contamination or degradation of the fuel. Additionally, selecting the right ammunition is crucial to the rifle's performance. CCI 300 Primers are a popular choice among shooters for their consistent ignition, which can enhance the rifle's accuracy and ensure each shot is as precise as possible, even in low-light conditions.

Comment

By enrolling in portsmouth driving lessons, you'll not only gain the necessary skills to pass your driving test but also develop lifelong driving habits that prioritize safety and responsibility on the road. Whether you plan to commute, run errands, or embark on road trips, these lessons will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to navigate Portsmouth's roads with ease.

Comment

https://scamsoldier.com/Our company's aim is to help students take informed decisions while choosing writing services. We provide genuine and authentic reviews on various custom writing services which ultimately enables customers to opt for the best services.

Comment

When it comes to draining the fuel tank of a vehicle, it's essential to follow proper procedures to avoid accidents and environmental harm.

Comment

Working...
                            X