service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service

Hi guys, I got a February 63 plate ds3 ehdi airdream dstyle plus which had done 13679 miles on the clock, bought it 2 days ago, what is the annual service milage? is it 12500 miles? I'm getting different milages from different sites lol. Only reason I'm asking is because they said its due for a service in feb which is one year, but if its over
    12500 miles, shouldn't it have had a service already?
    Last edited by matt30; 29-11-2014, 15:00.

Just Checked On Citroens UK Website yours being a 63 Reg would be either 12,500 or 1 year which ever comes first.

http://info.citroen.co.uk/finance-an...vice-intervals
    A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
    CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
    CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

I though it was 12500 but the count down for the next service is 13700 miles on my dash? So I'm abit confused ha

Comment

I guess the only definitive answer is to look at the service record book. I would have thought that it would be important to establish this as I think you could hit problems if you needed to make a warranty claim. I think I am correct in saying you are allowed a bit of leeway (800miles????).

Comment

Just to let you guys know that from 1st January 2014 the normal service intervals for Citroën DS3 models with the 1.6 eHDi or 1.2 VTi engine will change from 12,500 miles to 16,000 miles or one year. All the other servicing operations and the arduous service intervals remain the same.

found the answer on ds3GB forum :-) guess that solves it lol

Comment

Personally wouldn't let a diesel go more than 12,500 miles between oil changes.... I'll stick with what it is now I think!
            BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

As you should that will be for new cars. Earlier cars maintain there 12500mile 1 or 2 year depending schedules.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                As you should that will be for new cars. Earlier cars maintain there 12500mile 1 or 2 year depending schedules.
                Even with my new one I get in march, I'll still do the 12,500 mile interval maximum.
                BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

Originally posted by matt30 View Post
                  Just to let you guys know that from 1st January 2014 the normal service intervals for Citroën DS3 models with the 1.6 eHDi or 1.2 VTi engine will change from 12,500 miles to 16,000 miles or one year. All the other servicing operations and the arduous service intervals remain the same.

found the answer on ds3GB forum :-) guess that solves it lol
                  That only applies to new registrations.

A DS3 HDi on a 63 will fall under the 12,500 miles or 12 months service intervals, whichever occurs first.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                  X